San Miguel Beer

^

Ang lutong nung meaning mo ng SMB ah........Yari ka sa mga atenista..... :D Hindi ko nga rin makita yung logic bakit puro atenista pinagkukuha......buti sana kung makakatulong sa gate attendance...... I mean si atoti panunuodin nyo?

at least si Coach Ryan Gregorio eh tumitingin sa talent hindi sa school.......di ba poster howard_the_duck

well... I don't mean to spark controversies here but according to most PBA insiders that game was rigged...

PF had to give way to its sister team... for them to be able to catch up in the standings

what do you mean walang ginagawa yung general manager? problem is sa kanya dumidirekta si Arben

with all those whines and stuff... it's particularly with him where all the backstabbings end up...

nandyan yung maririnig mo na sinasabi nilang "imcompetent si coach... benta si ganun player kaya dapat ito na lang gamitin or i-trade na lang yan, etc."

Mr. Ang doesn't meddle into the basketball affairs... he's much too busy running the conglomerate

Sana hindi totoo yan......ang ganda nung laro nyo nun..... kalo ko nga after that game eh na-solve na ni coach siot yung dilema nya sa playing time pero mukhang hindi pa pala.....

Edited by edc
1st round pick in next year's draft. it was the pick that air21 got from ginebra, yun yata yun pick that they got in exchange for aris dimaunahan if am not mistaken.

with this i can now think that they will reactivate dorian pena.

Dorian has already been activated since their game against Ginebra last Sunday. So with Espinas out, but Dorian in, Magnolia still has 14 players in its roster. Still too much and too many big men at that. This makes the team slow.

Dorian has already been activated since their game against Ginebra last Sunday. So with Espinas out, but Dorian in, Magnolia still has 14 players in its roster. Still too much and too many big men at that. This makes the team slow.

no choice, as per the new league rules, you have to suite up 14 players each game but only a max of 12 can play.

espinach has been traded to A21 :evil:

hopefully he'll have his chance to shine at Air21

1st round pick in next year's draft. it was the pick that air21 got from ginebra, yun yata yun pick that they got in exchange for aris dimaunahan if am not mistaken.

with this i can now think that they will reactivate dorian pena.

yep! you are right... now the question that begs to be asked...

is who will this pick be?

nakita ko si olsen racela comentator sa pbl, nag retire na ba sya?

nope! he's still actively playing

eman really looks like the trainer from my gym :upside:

and what do you guys think of dondon hontiveros? he was really pissing me off when he was on team pilipinas, then i saw that nike movie and gained some more respect for him..

..but he's so inconsistent. is it the fact that's there's only one ball to go around with so many guys fighting for touches?