San Miguel Beer

we nabbed Samigue and Jonas in the draft... what can you say?

there was a post that indicated Welcoat is willing to part with De Vance provided SMB gives them Eman and Tugade..

are you amenable to this?

NO WAY! Both Eman and Devance are big guys and nobody has a clue how they would do in the PBA, Eman could have easily become number one pick too but Welcoat just chose Devance so why on earth would SMB give up Tugade for him? I don't know if you get my point guys but it just simply does not make sense. Maliwanag na gusto mang isa ng Welcoat dito. SMB should not fall into that trap, who knows maybe together with Devance comes headache with the BI. SMB should stick with what they got. If they want Welcoat can get Enricups, Espinas and Chot Reyes for Devance :thumbsupsmiley:

NO WAY! Both Eman and Devance are big guys and nobody has a clue how they would do in the PBA, Eman could have easily become number one pick too but Welcoat just chose Devance so why on earth would SMB give up Tugade for him? I don't know if you get my point guys but it just simply does not make sense. Maliwanag na gusto mang isa ng Welcoat dito. SMB should not fall into that trap, who knows maybe together with Devance comes headache with the BI. SMB should stick with what they got. If they want Welcoat can get Enricups, Espinas and Chot Reyes for Devance :thumbsupsmiley:

I do get your point... it's like the risk factor isn't worth it right?

well... I read in an article that the owners of Welcoat don't want the trade to happen... U just hope they stick to their word!

lordy tugade plays the same position with dondon hontiveros so mas mabuti nang ibigay si lordy sa welcoat para naman may playing time siya...then get devance as second stringer for danny seigle if ever nagka injury siya or foul trouble siya.

sometimes may sense ang mga posts mo...

but smb could afford to lose tugade sa dami ng shooters nila... pwede siguro yung trade kasi mukhang si devance naman is not looking to score but to do the intangibles.. saka di talaga ako bilib kay eman.. ok sa kin yung pagkakadraft nila kay jonas villanueva... at least slashet naman na pg.. another dimension sa offense nila..

ok nmn line up ntn!.. as for the center position c enricups & eman lng..

danny I can still play 5!.... even willy can do s0!...

or we could go small line up to run!...

a center now isn't really as important as it used to be...

especially if we shift to international rules... the whole PBA landscape will change dramatically...

teams will be better off with tall and agile players who can play multiple positions

but you are right... Danny I can revert back to his old position

I just don't know about Willy though... he's a PF at best

Guiao? Why? Has developed a phobia on Letran players?

apparently because of how he plays... he'd rather take time to develop Duncil I guess?

Uhm, that could be it. Yep, good decision. Then again, he could've traded Calaguio immediately for picks or money. I'm pretty sure someone would like him.

Anyway, SMB's lineup is as potent as they come. IMO, the Villanueva pick is harmless at the very worst and a steal at best...

true! or they could've asked for that 9th pick of SMB which they used on Jonas...

they could've gotten Marvin or Ryan... perhaps a big man even!

phobia on letran players! hahaha!!! i still think that jonas is a better pick than marvin...

ironically the owner... Mr. George Chua... is from Letran :)

Yung katabi mismo ni Jet Li..... Si pacman kasama din kaso nanuod lang dun sa tumbling... :D

lahat na lang ng babes sa commercial! hot naman lahat!!!