San Miguel Beer

a sorry 2 OT lost for the beermen!...

malas tlga c enricups!..... better trade or ipamigay nlng cgro!....

Jinx talaga yung si Enricups, wherever he plays ends up losing in the Semis. Did you see how easy Ferriols went around him. No defense at all, heck I gave John more challenge when we were still playing here in our Barangay even though I'm not as tall as that PBA player wannabe.

Even though SMB lost I would just like to congratulate Tenorio for playing great, it was all Tenorio during those OT. He is one player who has guts and talent at the same time, it didn't matter to him if he was the smallest guy on the floor. He stood tall in the land of the giants. Even if SMB lost he is a winner to me, tough luck in that last drive. He should have been the hero of that ballgame. :thumbsupsmiley:

well, gaya ng sabi ko maaga magbabakasyon ang beermen....HAPPY VACATION!

Ok lang yun mas maaga vacation ng Coca-Cola :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Game by the Beermen... even though they don't have two of their top scorers in Seigle and Hontiveros and a shooter in Tugade... Sayang, nanood pa naman si Valerie Concepcion :)

No more what if's, like what if Galen Young made an extra free throw so that he was 4 of 8 instead of 3 of 8... or if LA Tenorio did not commit an offensive foul in the last play...

Next season na lang :thumbsupsmiley:

it was not meant to be! kakaiba yung game!

classic tlaga... a case of two teams wanting to win!

the offensive foul charged to Tenorio was crucial...

it was basically the turning point of the game!

d refs decided it once again!.... :thumbsdownsmiley:

boring n lalo manood ngaun ng pba!.... :sleepysmiley03:

d refs decided it once again!.... :thumbsdownsmiley:

boring n lalo manood ngaun ng pba!.... :sleepysmiley03:

nah.. I don't think that the refs decided the outcome of the game

you have to call a spade, a spade... and that was what happened!

I am a SMB fan... but I have to face the facts... ganyan tlaga minsan

It's a nice game para wala nang masabi ang mga skeptics/doubting thomases/conspiracy theories regarding dandinga's control of the PBA, at least ang magtsa-champion ngayon hindi smc team...

true! though the game didn't go in our favor... let us not ruin this terrific game!

I'd love to watch this again!

nah.. I don't think that the refs decided the outcome of the game

you have to call a spade, a spade... and that was what happened!

I am a SMB fan... but I have to face the facts... ganyan tlaga minsan

breaks of d game!... hehe...

d ble bawi tau nxt conference!....

• 4 weeks later...

Fonacier to join Ateneo pals in SMB?

By Nelson Beltran

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Larry Fonacier is another former Ateneo Blue Eagle set to land at San Miguel Beer.

Reliable sources said San Miguel is in hot pursuit of the 2005-06 Rookie of the Year winner, offering Kiko Adriano, Brandon Cablay and Christian Calaguio as trade replacement to Red Bull.

If the deal is closed, Fonacier is joining at San Miguel former Ateneo teammates Enrico Villanueva, Wesley Gonzales and LA Tenorio. Veteran point guard Olsen Racela is another ex-Atenean on the team.

San Miguel acquired Villanueva in an earlier trade deal with Red Bull. Gonzales was taken in from Air21 and Tenorio from the 2006 Annual Rookie Draft.

Fonacier was among Red Bull players whose playing contract expired at the close of the 2007 PBA season.

Leo Najorda, Junthy Valenzuela, Mike Hrabak and Warren Ybanez all have been given fresh two-year contracts. Fonacier is likely to get his new contract with San Miguel.

Fonacier to join Ateneo pals in SMB?

By Nelson Beltran

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Larry Fonacier is another former Ateneo Blue Eagle set to land at San Miguel Beer.

Reliable sources said San Miguel is in hot pursuit of the 2005-06 Rookie of the Year winner, offering Kiko Adriano, Brandon Cablay and Christian Calaguio as trade replacement to Red Bull.

If the deal is closed, Fonacier is joining at San Miguel former Ateneo teammates Enrico Villanueva, Wesley Gonzales and LA Tenorio. Veteran point guard Olsen Racela is another ex-Atenean on the team.

San Miguel acquired Villanueva in an earlier trade deal with Red Bull. Gonzales was taken in from Air21 and Tenorio from the 2006 Annual Rookie Draft.

Fonacier was among Red Bull players whose playing contract expired at the close of the 2007 PBA season.

Leo Najorda, Junthy Valenzuela, Mike Hrabak and Warren Ybanez all have been given fresh two-year contracts. Fonacier is likely to get his new contract with San Miguel.

Adriano, Calaguio and Cablay for Fonacier? Hmmmmmm I can feel Chot's presence in this one DAMN. I like Fonacier's game but I also give credit to Calaguio's importance to SMB. Add Cyrus to the mix and that makes it fair in my book :evil: