If Only.... Mga What Ifs ng Buhay Natin...

Guest simply_miss

40 minutes ago, cynophile said:

What if mag aral ako ulit? 
yesterday, i was with my bestie. She then told me na it’s not too late daw. Kung magiging Vet daw ako at the age of 30 the  magstart up ng own clinic at 30s, hindi naman daw masama.🥲 Naiyak ako kasi what if nga naman diba? 23 palang ako. :)

Nothing to lose..23 still young..yun dati kong boss from engineer to dentist, age 35 sya nag aral..ayun dentist sa states..

12 hours ago, shibuya109 said:

Nothing to lose..23 still young..yun dati kong boss from engineer to dentist, age 35 sya nag aral..ayun dentist sa states..

+1 to this, di pa huli ang lahat

13 hours ago, cynophile said:

yesterday, i was with my bestie. She then told me na it’s not too late daw. Kung magiging Vet daw ako at the age of 30 the  magstart up ng own clinic at 30s, hindi naman daw masama.🥲 Naiyak ako kasi what if nga naman diba? 23 palang ako. :)

I stopped for 4 years before I completed by degree and I turned out fine (I believe hehehe). let nothing stop you, even yourself, in pursuing your dream and what you really like in life. when negative self talk takes over, catch it and take back the control. you can do this! :) 

14 hours ago, cynophile said:

Yes it’s not too late. You’re still young. Marami ka pang oras to do whatever you want and you have more room to make mistakes.