What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

Ive been in this situation last week..

When ung couz nya confess about the activity of my gf pag nasa skul.. Meron daw ibang bf, at first yokong maniwala because i really trust my gf a lot.. then, i ask her couz kng bkt nya sinasabi sa akin yun.. her couz just reply, "Alam ko kung gaano mo kamahal pinsan ko, di ko na kasi matake mga gngawa nya sau" then napa iyak na lang ako..

then after that i seek advices sa mga friends ko.. iisa lang sinsabi nla.. at lahat yun is to let go na nga daw.. Oo n lang ako ng Oo.. pero deep inside I still want to give her another chance.. Until naka usap ko ate ko.. and advice me na kung mahal mo pa xa, at sa tingin mong magbabago siya, den go..

2 days after I confronted my gf.. at umamin ngang may iba siyang bf, den sabi ko bkt nya nagawa nya un?! alam mong committed ka.. I was been a good bf to you, kht ang dami pwde kong ma flirt jan sa tabi2 di ko pinapansin just a respect sa relationshp naten.. I was really badly hurt.. tinanong ko n lang siya, kng may sasabhin pa xa.. sabi nya "sorry sa mga nagawa ko" and eaten my pride while i ask her, gus2 mo pa ba ituloy relationshp naten?? sabi nya yes.. I just tell her na madaming magbabago, den if she could accept all the consequences.. aun, after that conversation naging ok na kame..

Last word ko na lang na sinabi sa kanya "I still give you my trust again, It's up to you to prove me na tama nga ang naging desisyon ko.."

just a question dude.. now that you've given her a second chance.. don't you get paranoid sometimes?

pano kung valid yung reason..

like di pa pala sya nakaka-over sa ex nya..

eto kwento ko..

naging kami nung ex ko withoput me knowing na cool off lng pala sila nung guy ..

then after 6 months.. nakipagbalikan sya dun sa ex nya..

pero naguguluhan sya..

kasi all the while mahal nya daw ako pero di nya magawang malimutan yung ex nya..

tama bang ginawa ko na i-give up sya. ,, baka kailangan mangyari.. para magkaron sila ng closure nung ex nya

at nang sa ganon magkaron na rin sya ng chance na magmahal ulit ng iba?

should i go and love her and try to win her back? dapat ba akong umasa.. knowing na naguguluhan sya at kahit daw kasama na nya nagyon ang ex nya eh di pa rin sya masaya? or kalimutan ka na sya?

based on my experience kung ako niloko ako ng partner ko hindi na ako mag dadalawang isip na hiwalayan siya.. at depende sa klase ng panloloko pero kung yung minor lang bakit ko siya hindi patatawarin diba..pero kung may ginawa siyang masama at nakipag siping sa ibang lalake hayzz langya hiwalay na talaga mas maganda kung hindi mo na siya kakausapin para maiisip niya kung ano mali niya...

well, if my partner is cheating it just means he's not considering our relationship serious.

i don't believe about the "tikim ng ibang ulam" reason.. i think it's crap. there might be different kind of pussies and different kinds of women with different styles but if you're mature enough to see how exactly alike we are in composition then cheating wont be an option for you at all.

the "something different" you want is already in front of you and that's why you chose to be with that person and not with anybody else. if you are cheating.. you either have serious issues with commitment or you're just a birdbrain who makes cheating a pathetic excuse to try something different when the truth is, you're cheating because you have no love or respect for your partner. i'm saying this in cases wherein both parties know they are in a serious relationship.

ergo, i wont mind if my partner is cheating on me so long as i wont catch him. if i ever do, i'll think about not nailing his ass upside down or cutting his balls and feeding it to my dogs.. :P just watch your back guys.. be a good liar! :P

pano kung valid yung reason..

like di pa pala sya nakaka-over sa ex nya..

eto kwento ko..

naging kami nung ex ko withoput me knowing na cool off lng pala sila nung guy ..

then after 6 months.. nakipagbalikan sya dun sa ex nya..

pero naguguluhan sya..

kasi all the while mahal nya daw ako pero di nya magawang malimutan yung ex nya..

tama bang ginawa ko na i-give up sya. ,, baka kailangan mangyari.. para magkaron sila ng closure nung ex nya

at nang sa ganon magkaron na rin sya ng chance na magmahal ulit ng iba?

should i go and love her and try to win her back? dapat ba akong umasa.. knowing na naguguluhan sya at kahit daw kasama na nya nagyon ang ex nya eh di pa rin sya masaya? or kalimutan ka na sya?

i'm kind.. so i'll be as honest as i possibly can. that girl is not confused. she just doesn't want to decide because she wants to have both of you at once. it's a nice feeling knowing that you have two guys who are after you.

why would you be confused if you know who you really love in the first place?

it's this easy: 1 person loves another person = maayos na relationship.. pretty easy equation.. :)

on the other hand.. i cannot tell you if what you did was right or wrong... you are the only person who can say that.. i do not know what you believe in. i just hope that you know yourself well so you know what you really want.

I know i don't want a bf who still thinks about his ex. so it would only be right for me to kick his ass back to his ex's arms... and say GOOD RIDDANCE!

i love you..

because.. being sorry is more realistic. some people don't even believe in love. that's why it's harder to say I love you than saying you're sorry.

knowing that i am wrong and that i have to apologize isn't that hard.

knowing that i am in fact in love is hard.. dictionaries can't even make up their mind what love really means.

this anyway, is really cheesy.. but i'm wondering why i'm still answering these kinds of questions lol :P stop me

for me i love you... coz 2 babae pa lng na sabihan ko nito.. one is my current GF "soon to be wifey" and second my mom.. have been in a situation where super hottie tlga yung girl my friends nga are drooling sa girl na to... but i was the one who was lucky enough to bring her to bed.. pero before sya pumayag to do the deed she wants me to hear i love you.. gs2 nia sabihan ko sya na mahal ko sya... i told her i like her but i dont love her.. kya kun condition mo is me saying i love you to you before we have sex wag na lang tau mg sex.. i dressed up and asked her to do the same but she didnt... she was so impressed daw sa pananaw ko sa buhay kun iba daw un bka nka 1 million i love you na mapapayag lng sa sex hehe.... kya aun i still got to bang her... was my fubu for like 6months till she left and went to USA for a modeling work offer... dang i miss her

Easy to mention... Pero, when you mean what you're going to say... mahirap... It's complicated because of our pride...

When you don't really mean those words... It's just like letting go of the air that you breathe... Like when we're making fun of other people's emotion... Most of us say that we love him/her... Pero, in reality, they just wanted to show off what they have...

Saying "I love you" is easy because all you need to do is be honest with yourself and the person involved...

Saying "Sorry" is hard since you need to eat up your pride... And accept your mistakes...