What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

gave him a last chance.. the very last chance. if it happens again, then its over. i mean, i deserve someone better than him, why waste my time on a cheating bastard.

my guy cheated on me for four straight months. 10 one night stands. and i'm giving him his very last chance.

oppps wrong reply... i mean i can give my partner a 2nd chance... after that ---no more...

if it happens again am just ganna pack up my stuff and leave with out a word

Thats good if you have it in you to leave, some girls say a lot but still run back to their guy. We just have to keep an eye on whats going on, if its a fling then never let it cross with your real life.

• 4 weeks later...

I think both... especially if u dont mean it... :wacko:

but i have to choose, right?

I'm Sorry is the hardest thing to say.. coz u know somehow, u hurt someone's feelings. and u cant turn back time and avoid the mistake you've done.

At least, with I Love You, when u say it..u know u'll make someone smile.. even if deep inside you don't mean it, at least he/she won't know and he/she wont feel hurt :upside:

• 4 weeks later...
gave him a last chance.. the very last chance. if it happens again, then its over. i mean, i deserve someone better than him, why waste my time on a cheating bastard.

my guy cheated on me for four straight months. 10 one night stands. and i'm giving him his very last chance.

ang haba ng pasensya mo sis.... d ka naman martir nyan ....

nyway you must really love the guy....