Tekken Fanatics Thread

devil_lance

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Si Steve Fox ang malupit na character ngayon sa Tekken 5. Malakas mang harass ng kalaban. Ang alam kong kayang makipagsabayan sa kanya ay yung mga nagmaster ng Nina at Feng.

Ako di ako natatakot kay Steve at Feng.. Ayaw kong kalaban ang mga nag nina. Lakas mangipit tapos Grappler pa yung..

I think baek do's starter is one of th ebest in the game; ha heas great moves but no so great defense; but I'll still go with baek than hwarang;

mga repapips!! i share the same interests as you have. tekken started when i was still in highschool. dahil sa tekken 2, bumili ako ng PS 1. Dahil sa tekken tag and succeeding tekken installments, bumili ako ng PS2. ngayon, i'm currently playing tekken 5. the thing that made me like this game so much is, the characters portray different martial arts techniques and if you will look on the details, almost accurate ang moves.it made me think na the developers of this game really conducted a reasearch or even hired real life martial artists to do a simulation model for the characters... ang luffeeet!!

I usually use the ff characters:

Raven---kamukha ni wesley snipes ( "blade" movie ). i like his stunts.astig ang dating, madali combo and mataas and damage effect ng mga key moves.

paul pheonix- all time favorite since tekken 2. again madali combo,ang lakas ng key moves.

feng- maporma, astig mga fighting stance. very easy on combo as well. i easily learned to use this character kasi consistent mga stance, madali ko napapalabas mga key moves in any angle of the screen

king-althought nakalimutan ko na mga combinations..hehe. he still one of my chosen characters in the game.

hoarang- kool taekwondo moves... kaso medyo limited sa leg offense. nothing to offer on arm/hand offense

• 1 month later...

Tekken 6 Storyline

The Tekken 6 story has been posted on the popular Japanese Tekken resource site, Sunlight Yellow. The news cited is from the June issue of Arcadia Magazine’s Tekken 6 feature. Here is a brief synopsis of the story and character profiles that were posted on our forum, thanks to Hamstar.

Storyline

The 5th King of the Iron Fist Tournament has ended with Heihachi Mishima missing and the eventual winner being Jin Kazama.

Jin Kazama then assumes the role as head of the Mishima Zaibatsu and begins using the special Tekken force units for propaganda and manipulative acts all over the world. Eventually many people become upset by this and it starts riots and eventually war amongst nations.

With the world now at war, many nations lose their power and the Mishima Zaibatsu declares itself as an independent nation.

The Mishima Zaibatsu is intent on conquering the world with only G Corporation to stand in its way. People around the world see G Corporation as a savior and G Corporation offers a price on Jin Kazama to anyone that can bring him in alive.

Just as anyone could have expected, the announced for the 6th King of Iron Fist Tournament was under way.

Those that want to make a name for themselves, those that seek money, and those that want revenge. Many different ideals and goals gather while the Tekken 6 tournament is unveiled.

Leo Profile

Leo’s father is a world famous detective. Leo wants to become just like her father. Her father ends up missing before the tournament is announced.

Leo’s mother works in the same G Corporation division that may have betrayed Kazuya. Leo lived happily with her mother until she is murdered.

The murder investigation ends abruptly and after mourning Leo decides to take matters into her own hands.

Upon further investigation into the murder, Leo notices that a name, Kazuya Mishima keeps showing up and then decides to enter the next Iron Fist Tournament to get her revenge.

Zafina Profile

Zafina is a guardian to the tomb of a royal family at a village that has been around for centuries. The sealed grave is believed to protect the well being of the tribe.

Many martial artists have tried to enter the tomb but Zafina has single handedly defeated them all.

Zafina follows the ideals of astrology and finds out that something very bad is going to happen, something that could possibly lead to the end of the world.

One day the village elders prophesize that when two “evil stars” meet, the seal on the graves will be broken and the world end.

Zafina leaves the village to see if the world is really going to end.

Heihachi Profile

After being assaulted by the Jack force, Heihachi wakes up only to find out that the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 has already ended.

He goes back to Zaibatsu headquarters only to find the Tekken force blocking his way.

After the next Iron Fist Tournament is announced and Heihachi finds out that Jin Kazama is the new head of the Mishima Zaibatsu, he is enraged and declares that he will get everything back.

Yoshimitsu Profile

Trying to avenge his fallen Manji clan comrades, while going after Bryan Fury, Yoshimitsu realizes that his sword is weakening.

His sword is a cursed blade. By killing evil doers and villains the sword would retain its power, otherwise the cursed sword will make the user go insane.

Yoshimitsu realizes that he can no longer use his old sword and decides to use another blade that seals the properties of the cursed sword. He then decides to enter the King of Iron Fist 6 Tournament.

Kazuya Profile

Kazuya Mishima has figured out which division of G Corporation was the one that betrayed him and viciously killed them all.

Kazuya has now risen to the head of G Corporation in the shadows.

The world is now against the Mishima Zaibatsu and Kazuya fuels the fire by leading G Corporation against it.

Kazuya can’t stand anyone else conquering the world other than himself so he decides to go against Jin Kazama and the Mishima Zaibatsu.

Kazuya realizes that G Corporation is very influential amongst the people of the world now and he announces that anyone who captures Jin Kazama alive will receive a handsome cash reward.

Immediately following his announcement, the King of Iron Fist 6 Tournament is announced by the Mishima Zaibatsu. Kazuya predicted this would happen and began to laugh hysterically.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...