Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1st one - Married but we're not communicating anymore. No hard feelings though. We've talked about it and both agreed that it just wasn't meant to last.

2nd one - Married and we're friends in FB. We knew back then that it wasn't meant to last too.

3rd one - No communication, but I got some updates about him. He was granted a scholarship in some Western country. Happy for him coz he's doing real well. I just hope we'll have a good closure. He doesn't want to talk to me, I think.

4th one - This one I hope one day will come when we'll really get the chance to sit and talk. I know I've hurt him, but I don't wanna be a hypocrite and keep on pretending that I still love him when I don't anymore. It's been 9 years now. He's married, as my college friends have updated me, Last time I saw him was last year in one of our org's meeting. I was surprised to see him there since it was the first that he's attended it knowing I'd be there. And yeah, the crowd that time was teasing us, but we just smiled.

5th one - Finally I was over him! I don't experience palpitation anymore. Literally! Whenever I get reminded of stuff or places about us, my heart would start pounding and would start feeling like he was just somewhere around watching me. Not a paranoia. It was more like being attached to him that much. And yeah, I'm getting there. It was a long walk, but really getting there. Whew!

1st: Here in the PH with a new girl. He changes girlfriends faster than he changes clothes. Took me 5 years to get over him and now I'm happy to say that I'm finally done with him. He still sends me and my mum messages every once in a while, lalo na pag may occasion. Hindi nakakalimot bumati.

2nd: Here in the PH with a new girl too. Got over him faster than my first one haha. I guess all of the bad things that happened during our time together made the break easier.

Will never forget my first love. That was a lifetime ago. Still remember the first time I met her, the movies we watched, the things we did, the things we shared, the places we went to. We were together a little over a year. Took so many years to get over the hurt. I try not to think about it but unlike a hard drive that you can just re-format, that's just not possible with human memory.

Of course the passage of time has helped sooth the pain of that break-up. But I doubt if I will ever really forget those magical days which for me were the best times of my life.

She's married with kids now. We still greet each other on birthdays and Christmas.

Iba talaga ang first love.

• 3 weeks later...
Will never forget my first love. That was a lifetime ago. Still remember the first time I met her, the movies we watched, the things we did, the things we shared, the places we went to. We were together a little over a year. Took so many years to get over the hurt. I try not to think about it but unlike a hard drive that you can just re-format, that's just not possible with human memory.

Of course the passage of time has helped sooth the pain of that break-up. But I doubt if I will ever really forget those magical days which for me were the best times of my life.

She's married with kids now. We still greet each other on birthdays and Christmas.

Iba talaga ang first love.

See? That's why the "Wala na yun, nakalimutan ko na siya... I dont think about her anymore..." lalong lalo na yung "wala na kong pakialam sa kanya..." are really just a big pile of hardcore crap! You' ll never forget your first love. I know I won't.

Anyway, my ex boyfriend bumped into my mom and sister at the mall. So, I found out he just got back from abroad, now has a kid and is separated.

• 2 months later...

I only ever had 2 formal girlfriends

The first is still working for the same BPO as when I first got to know her years ago. She seems happy and we keep in touch.

The second is now a flight attendant based in the Middle East. But we used to be officemates in Makati. We're on friendly terms too.

They both don't affect me anymore, but it took me 2 years to get over the first one.

= = = = = = = = = =

Interestingly, it's those girls whom I've had "informal" relationships with that still affect me up to now.

Oh that is interesting why? sounds strange.

I only ever had 2 formal girlfriends

The first is still working for the same BPO as when I first got to know her years ago. She seems happy and we keep in touch.

The second is now a flight attendant based in the Middle East. But we used to be officemates in Makati. We're on friendly terms too.

They both don't affect me anymore, but it took me 2 years to get over the first one.

= = = = = = = = = =

Interestingly, it's those girls whom I've had "informal" relationships with that still affect me up to now.

• 2 weeks later...

Ex ko may kasamang matandang matrona. Ah bale' magkasing edad sila. Matagal na niya ako niloloko.

Yung Isa naman, parang ano e...di ko lang pinapasok sa bago kong apartment, nagtampo, hayun, nakipagbreak sa akin. Di ko alam kung anong nangyayari sa kanya.

Yung pangalawa, aloof pa rin ang gago. May sariling mundo. Hala bili ng laruan, sapatos, relo..

Doesn't affect me at all

1st - Heard that she's working as a chef at a fancy hotel around makati, doesn't wanna talk to me at all ever since our break - up

2nd - She became a single mom (not mine) right after our break - up, she's still my friend at FB

3rd - Happily married with 2 kids, we're still friends IRL aswell as in FB

4th - She migrated to Canada with her family, haven't heard any news from her lately

No regrets at all, I believe that everyone of my ex's became a better person after we split up, I also matured and learned from them aswell

1st gf - Getting married this November. I got invited to DJ her wedding for a pretty good sum of money but I politely declined.

2nd gf - Still in college. She messed her life up because of the guy she dated after me.

3rd gf - Working. She and I are still good friends and we do end up hanging out sometimes to just talk and have coffee.

me and my ex gfs??? we get along very well. friend ng current ko yun 4 s kanila. maganda nman kse pinagsamahan nmin and married n sila. idagdag n rin cguro yun fact na malaki tiwala skin ng gf ko kaya she's not worried about me speaking with them. last time p nga nag eat all you can kme nung isang ex ko eh :lol:

affected... hmmm. in a way yes. kse pag may problem sila, dumadamay kme ng current gf ko sa kanila. it is all cool. basta wag lang magloloko para nde maging complicated ;)

my EX...she had 2 kids and yet unmarried. She is working at JP Morgan Call center. She didn't finished her course in college (after break up, she stopped and started working). We accidentally met in the bus, she sat beside me. She was overwhelmed, until she hold my hands and leaned on me as if i was her bf again (that was January 2011). We broke up since 2005. She didn't sent me message until I was married on Oct. 2011.Last message I received was when she said that I was still the man that she always dreamed of. She was my best frend way back during our time.