Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

I feel like the training ground for my EXs. Most have become very successful in what they were doing/or pursuing while with me; hindi lang sila successful to get me to the altar :rolleyes: :thumbsupsmiley: But I can still be friends with them even after we go our own ways.

One EX actually dated me for a weekend the week before she got married. That one I could have refused if I knew. Another one told me that she wishes that it was me she was about to marry tsk tsk. Perhaps just my luck, I was either their first or second BF so they learned a lot from me, physically and emotionally.

So, even if I see them out in public with my GF/or dating, I am never afraid of chatting with them. Wag daw akong pakawalan sabi nila haha! Uy, lumalaki ulo ko! :D :D :D

first exgf is now married and in the US....

second exgf is in a good relationship and is working for a bank in Alabang

third exgf is in a callcenter in Makati... kakasagot lang nya nang nanliligaw sa kanya

fourth exgf is is still with her bf and i think they are happy now.... well i hope

Edited by gilghost