• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

Ex ko may kasamang matandang matrona. Ah bale' magkasing edad sila. Matagal na niya ako niloloko.

Yung Isa naman, parang ano e...di ko lang pinapasok sa bago kong apartment, nagtampo, hayun, nakipagbreak sa akin. Di ko alam kung anong nangyayari sa kanya.

Yung pangalawa, aloof pa rin ang gago. May sariling mundo. Hala bili ng laruan, sapatos, relo..

Doesn't affect me at all

1st - Heard that she's working as a chef at a fancy hotel around makati, doesn't wanna talk to me at all ever since our break - up

2nd - She became a single mom (not mine) right after our break - up, she's still my friend at FB

3rd - Happily married with 2 kids, we're still friends IRL aswell as in FB

4th - She migrated to Canada with her family, haven't heard any news from her lately

No regrets at all, I believe that everyone of my ex's became a better person after we split up, I also matured and learned from them aswell

1st gf - Getting married this November. I got invited to DJ her wedding for a pretty good sum of money but I politely declined.

2nd gf - Still in college. She messed her life up because of the guy she dated after me.

3rd gf - Working. She and I are still good friends and we do end up hanging out sometimes to just talk and have coffee.

me and my ex gfs??? we get along very well. friend ng current ko yun 4 s kanila. maganda nman kse pinagsamahan nmin and married n sila. idagdag n rin cguro yun fact na malaki tiwala skin ng gf ko kaya she's not worried about me speaking with them. last time p nga nag eat all you can kme nung isang ex ko eh :lol:

affected... hmmm. in a way yes. kse pag may problem sila, dumadamay kme ng current gf ko sa kanila. it is all cool. basta wag lang magloloko para nde maging complicated ;)

my EX...she had 2 kids and yet unmarried. She is working at JP Morgan Call center. She didn't finished her course in college (after break up, she stopped and started working). We accidentally met in the bus, she sat beside me. She was overwhelmed, until she hold my hands and leaned on me as if i was her bf again (that was January 2011). We broke up since 2005. She didn't sent me message until I was married on Oct. 2011.Last message I received was when she said that I was still the man that she always dreamed of. She was my best frend way back during our time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1st ex is married and lives in Texas,

2nd ex is divorced and lives in California,

3rd ex is divorced and lives Down Under,

4th ex is married to her career and still is the country,

5th ex is a single parent and still in the country.

I have learned to live without them. :rolleyes: