Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

• 4 weeks later...

my first - happens to be my bff from childhood to now, married for 3 years but still without kids.

my second - just a short term relationship, in singapore, married also without kids.

my third and last - 8 long years of miserable lovelife but sexually fulfilling. last time i heard, she's playing good music with an architect in dubai.

My boyfriend back in Highschool is happily married with 3 daughters.

My ex for 5 years is still single but he cheated on me back then.

My current ex and i just drifted apart because we're too busy with our careers. May girlfriend na ata ngayon. Swerte siya, He has a good tongue.

I think we just learn from our past and move forward. That's the best thing we can do.

expecting a child again for her new bf or partner after me. Obvious (although na-admit niya na sakn once) na ako ang naging sanhi kaya niya pinatulan ung guy and let him impregnate her dahil sa gusto daw niyang magka baby na ulit since wala sa possession niya ang kanyang mga anak sa una. It still affects me dahil kundi dahil sa akin, hindi niya un papatulan at magpapabuntis lalo na sa hirap ng buhay. Oh well...sabi ko nga noon, sana hindi pinayagan ng nasa itaas na matuloy ang pagkakaroon niya ulit ng baby. Ipinagsimba ko pa yun ah. Minsan lang ako maging super seryoso sa pagsisimba pero...wala eh. Di ako pinagbigyan sa hiling ko.

Oh well, minsan na nga lang magsimba...di pa ako napagbigyan. Di naman para sa akin ung pinagdadasal ko...sablay pa.

Sa ngayon... siguro 6 months na tiyan niya. Maybe...she love the child. At kinalimutan na lang din ako. Nagbago na siya. Sinadya? Ewan ko.

sana lang masaya na siya dun sa ugok na un. Well, yeah I admit sometimes nagbibitter-bitteran ako. Pero wala eh.

Guilty ako sa nangyari sa kanya. Well... ewan ko talaga. Minsan talaga, dpat tlgang tanggapin na lang ang itinuturo ng buhay sa atin.

Gusto ko siyang makita ulit. If ever...yayakapin at hahalikan ko pa din siya. Pero dpat may panyo ako.

Baka kasi di ko mapigilan ang mapaiyak if ever...

Hay... sna ipinadala ko na lang ang kwento ko ke Joe D' Mango. -_-

I only ever had 2 formal girlfriends

The first is still working for the same BPO as when I first got to know her years ago. She seems happy and we keep in touch.

The second is now a flight attendant based in the Middle East. But we used to be officemates in Makati. We're on friendly terms too.

They both don't affect me anymore, but it took me 2 years to get over the first one.

= = = = = = = = = =

Interestingly, it's those girls whom I've had "informal" relationships with that still affect me up to now.

Somewhere in the Middle East waiting for me to join her there. When I didn't came, she looked for my FB and requested to be my friend. When I refused and ignored her, she added more pictures in her newly created FB account knowing that I'll be looking at them. I surmise she is telling me "Hey Dude, still wanna make up with me??? It's already my last trip, if you don't jump in now, you'll soon be seeing me being "ridden" by someone else. Well? Good luck!!!"

first bf is married already and he's in Minnesota. He sent me an email last year.

ex fiance still calls and texts me.. naiirita na ako, I still care but I dont feel the same anymore.

the last one.. we chatted last august and that was it. Our common friend still says he still talk about me.. pero KIBER na lang. I'ved moved on.