Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

My First GF in High School is now with seeing somebody else (my old bro's college barkada)... I think she is taking up Nursing in my former Alma Mater.

My Second GF got pregnant with his 5 yr BF...She now owns her own business and is getting married soon?

My Third GF got pregnant with his current live-in partner (a Medical Doctor)...She was very petite and cute but somehow change in her physicality when she bore her first son. We met up once in a organizational party at school a few years ago. She is very happy with him nowadays.

My Last GF was three years ago. We broke up in 2003 from our long distance relationship. She got back with his ex-BF back after we parted our ways on our one year whirlwind relationship. It was so hard at first because I treated her right but we weren't meant for each other and said I do not deserve her. Our love was at the wrong place at the wrong time. This is the most tragic of all experiences I had.

1st ex now works at Super Ferry,married with a pilot who don't fly, and have baby

2nd Ex working as a band singer at Australia, single parin

3rd Ex, last i heard got fired from work

4th Ex, Married, she did not finish her nursing course

5th Ex, left her husband and settled at Pampanga with her parents

6th Ex, the youngest of my ex, now married with the one i introduced her with

7th Ex, shes a bitchy one and still is, dont know if she still is a mistress

8th Ex, still seeing each other for an occssional bang

9th Ex, working at DUBAI as a system analyst

10th Ex, she's coming back from Milan still keeps on contact

what should i say Im someone who list down the events of my life

1st ex - maybe in our province.. w/ his wife/gf and/or kids....no idea really :blink:

2nd ex - was here in manila last week but maybe this week in the province.. will be gone again by jan07 to work abroad..

still talking as friends

3rd ex - still working in jedah as graphic artist..still talking as friends

sana yun 4th di na maging ex :rolleyes:

i closed all communication with my ex, as soon as we broke up, but because chinese people have a small world talga. for the past 3 yrs of being single hehe ...

.they say that my ex is now an iglesia ni cristo member.

has a new boyfriend(also an iglesia, maybe this guy talked her out in changing her belief)hehe anyway its their life ,

she once worked in my sister's company(that my sister keep it a secret...what a sister huh),

and now she is working in hk (maybe she knew im here in china) haha

i didnt look for her, infos are just coming in ...parang chismis =]

bumalik na sa canada to continue with her stint as nurse.

sabi ko wait lang muna for another year before kami pakasal.

hindi na makahintay kaya ayun she cut short her vacation here and bumalik na lang siya.

sa email na lang siya nakipag break sa kin.

2 years later tinawagan niya ko. nangungumusta.

humihingi tulong for some papers sa nso.

i suspected na yung pinakasalan niya ay may sabit...

she didn't called after that anymore

• 2 weeks later...

- Latest ex-gf nasa Singapore, on a vacation for a week lang sabi nya. Close pa rin kami in terms of communication.

- Working at Summit Media, kaya kung gusto ko magbasa ng back issues ng FHM...walang problem :cool:

- Happily married na and last na balita nya, which was last month is that 2 years old na daw yung anak nya.

- Yung youngest na naging ex-gf which is from Sta. Cruz Laguna, ayun...playah pa din ata. Ewan.

- Yung taga Bulacan, wala na me balita. Wala na daw siyang mukhang ihaharap sakin nung nagpakasal sha dun sa lalaking gusto ng pamilya nya sa kanya. Use pa rin pala sa local pinoys ang forced marriage???

- Yung naka divirginize sakin na gurl is still working as the head nurse in a small hospital in San Francisco.

- My American ex-gf is now married and now weighs 230lbs. (dating garments model sha in Prestonsburg, Kentucky)

- Yung isa nasa Dubai working as a System Administrator. Engaged na siya with one of my barkada which ako rin ang naging tulay nila :D Both of them are my chat buddies sa mIRC before.

• 4 weeks later...