• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Honor Student Ka Ba

• 2 weeks later...

Nung high school, I was actually obsessed with grades haha.... Ended up 2nd Honorable Mention with the Slimmest of Margins, kaunti na lang dapat Salutatorian ako except that kasama sa computation % ng 3rd year hehe.

Nung college, at the start. And then I got a failing grade, in drafting of all subjects. Tsk! Although I'm a Brilliant yet Lazy kind of guy so I'm an A to B+ in college

I would have gotten a silver medal (WTD AVG of between 1.76 and 2.09) except for the failure though.

But I enjoyed the drinking and the overnight parties when I reached college. And contrary to what they say Mapuans can have fun too.

Noong elementary, consistent honors student. Honors class sa high school pero no exemplary awards for academic excellence.College...well...was busy enjoying life. Didn't see the point of burying yourself in the books kung di mo naman naeenjoy ang college experience mo. Natapos din naman. Hehehe.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nursery and Kindergarten- 1st Honor

Elementary- Valedictorian

High School- 3rd General Excellence

College- Kulelat hahahaha

Dahil ang hirap ipasa ng minor. Kung ano pa yung minor subjects yun pa ang mahirap pag-aralan. HAHAHA!