4. Basic Instinct - Jean Tripplehorn

5. Two Days in the Valley - Charlize Teron

6. Never talk to Strangers - Rebecca de Morney

7. Wild Thing - Denise Richard

8. Killing Me Softly - Heather Graham

9. Original Sin- Angelina Jolie

10.Color of the Night -Jane March

:thumbsupsmiley:

When I was in college, I watched this tagalog film entitled "magdalena - sino ka?" starring Susan Bautista.. May isang scene doon where she and rez cortez make out in the dining table.. I saw her reaction when rez kissed her ears.. Libog na libog ang itsura ni susan dun.. Very torrid yung kissing nila while susan was sitting in rez's lap patalikod and rez left hand was inside her shirt caressing her boobs and his right hand was down on her crotch.. Super tigas etits ko nun di ko napigilan mag tebats sa loob ng cine.. Hahahhaa.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by harpoon

Eto pa po isa.. There is this 1979 movie entitled "Felicity" starring glory annen. It a sexy b movie but there were scenes that were really hot.. The scene where she was devirginized over the hood of a car.. And the scene where she peep her friend having sex with a guy in a yacht. While she was peeping a chinese guy embraced her from behind, removed her panties and enter her from behind..

I really liked that movie and still now trying to find torrents and links for it for download.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...