Hottest Sex Scenes You've Watched

Pansin ko lng puro foreign films sabi nila mas gusto b nila un,

hehehe prefer ko kc Filipina beauty or atleast asian kya mas prefer ko sex scene nila :)

anothe good moive with good love/sex scenes is korean movie with the title "CHEATERS"

I specially like the scene n glass bed with ligth s ilalim tpos s bacdoor entry hataw

QUOTE (jekjekero @ Oct 31 2007, 11:12 PM)

mga favorites:

1. the lover (jane march) -- a 1992 controversial film [w/ tony leung (again) of the current ang lee's "lust caution" movie]

There are two Tony Leungs--Tony Leung Ka Fai, who came out in "The Lover" and Tony Leung Chiu Wai who came out in "Lust Caution." The latter also came out in "2046" and "In the Mood for Love"

post-4149-1204315693.jpg

Edited by jologsparin
ione skye..in the rachel papers. one of my personal favorites

:goatee:

man, I watched this too when I was in Ashdod! really hot!

I had to google/wikipedia this just to know what was the title coz I didn't catch the opening credits and the only thing I remember was that the leading lady was Ione Skye...

now if only this was available in video stores here I would immediately buy one.

Guest mirang

killing me softly "how do you escape... what you can't resist?" starring heather graham and joseph fiennes... sexy and hot casts

Edited by mirang

just order one in the amazon. a bud of mine got himself one, together with other john cusack's flicks (say anything, 8 men out, gross pointe blank, etc)..and he's making me copies..para cheap!

:thumbsupsmiley:

man, I watched this too when I was in Ashdod! really hot!

I had to google/wikipedia this just to know what was the title coz I didn't catch the opening credits and the only thing I remember was that the leading lady was Ione Skye...

now if only this was available in video stores here I would immediately buy one.