• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Important facts/events in the psei today:

- trading hours (back to normal hours, 9:30am-3:00pm; advantage it will provide more liquidity in to the markets.

- 1st day of the month (normally the name/s that comes out strong will set a good tone for the stock; so be wary of it. Ex. SCC, gumalaw yesterday because of good earnings; not really sure if anyone have notice it.) if nagtataka kung baket malakas yun, coming from a correction, gap up on vol.

- I think banks leadership is already done. This is just how i interpret its prices. If gagamitan ng utak, it is because of US inflation. Not sure if anyone is tracking the fed activity. But recently they posted it. Inflation/high interest rates is bad for banks.

- RE: Bad sentiments regarding the russia-ukraine. It is normal that people got scared. What really happened there is people are managing risk. kaya yung mga up na, for sure nagtake profit yung mga yun. Yung iba na-stop out on the trade (quite normal), like some of my positions, and ung iba, talo syempre. Here is the mindset that i want to leave, on this kind of events. Instead of just being scared. Have an optimistic mindset, you just need to look for names that is quite strong. Holding despite of the correction or doing otherwise (prices increasing). A good mindset is, " ah may gera, ano kaya ung magbebenefit dito?" Walang sense, kung iisipin mo ung ano kaya mangyayare sa gera, sino mananalo? Pag ganto mindset mo, malamang ma miss mo ung move.

Sa mga may tanong, dun sa nabuhusan on some names, and it dont recover in the ff days, with you holding some losses. Isa lang ibig sabihin, mali ka, follow the market and drop your ego. Sell at a loss, and rotate the money in to a much stronger name. It's better to have a small loss, than a huge one.

Tracking the news, will just cloud your decision. But if you are trying to interpret the prices for sure you will see which names are strong. Bigay ko naren yung matagal ng leader, para di na kau mahirapan. Its the mining sector. :D

-SCC and DMC is a good pick, if you asked me. 

Ofcourse, I didn't mentioned anyone to buy any asset. Your money, your call. Just have the mindset of anything can happen.

Tawanan ko nalang si "Trader wanna be". Aside from puro talo naman, di naman din talaga alam ung mga pinagsasabi. Non-sense lang sagutin. You will only know, what I hold, if your a client. hahahaha!

Here's a glimpse of $NIKL. The leader in mining sector. Quite extended for now. I hope your eyes, could see. how strong it is.

Quick explanation: The line chart is your PSEI, and the candle bars is your $nikl. As you can see, psei is in a sideways fashion (basing pattern). But if you will closely look in $NIKL, you will see that it already breakouts with volume (tawag dito, outlier). Stocks moves in groups, that is the same reason why mining names are in favor. SCC, DMC, NIKL, and etc... choose the liquid name. :D 

Leader name for energy is $MER.

Medyo, tinatamad nako magpost dito. So I will just wish all of you the best of luck! I hope, what I have shared to you in the past, somewhat helped you on your investing/trading journey. Good day! :)

nikl.png

Edited by ichiromiyata98

As I mentioned before, US markets might or may not correlate in the other markets. But if you check on it. The only groups that is moving is energy, precious metals, defense stocks and oil.

If you will look into David ryan's tweet. He mentioned it. Ngaun, given this info, would just only believed? The real answer is no, you will have to validate it. This has been a good practice. You will hear the same thing to them, because I learned those information to them as well. :)

A good company may not be a good stock. See below charts for your reference. If you'll gonna pick, it should be both, Good company and a good stock (prices increasing).

Normal thinking lang naman ng mga tao is. Uy, binuhusan si stock $ABC, bili tau nun. high upside. That's the main reason, why we avoid it. It only means, the move may already ended (cycle), there is an underlying issue that is not yet unfolding. Plus, maraming ipit. Not all realized, kung baket sobrang tagal ng oras bago umangat itong mga to. Isang reason na dun ung maraming ipit, so sellers everywhere. Kada angat ng konti, ung mga tao chances na yun to sell, to minimize losses and not all stocks do recover.  Choose wisely! :)

For your reference. Below are some of the dead money.

acen.png

allhc.png

cnvrg.png

fcg.png

glo.png

monde.png

smc.png

sm.png

Edited by ichiromiyata98

I hope someone had patiently read the long post above and maybe try to looked at it in a no bias manner. Make a due diligence to scan the mentioned names, work on a trade plan, and executed at your own discipline. From there on, you might have catch some of the below names. screenshot attached.

If you do, you might have catched the mining and oil names rally. My congratulations to everyone, who worked hard, this is how the market repays you for your hard work (shown in 🤑🤑 through your port). Today, this shows domination. Bulag lang di makakita. :D

To those who haven't catched it. Try harder. Eventually hardwork pays off. 

For those that just walking in the park. Relying on the reco's. Good luck! :)

Have a nice day everyone!

IMG_20220307_165640.jpg

Edited by ichiromiyata98

A classic example of stocks correlation between NIKL FUTURES and NIKL PH. Sold some of my holdings yesterday EOD (price extension), and the rest at the open earlier (hit my back stop). For now, there are just very limited setups available. Hence, I am just 50% invested with my port, and not trying to be aggressive. I wanted to see strong names, before I do my buying. Normally, stocks must prove 1st that they are worthy to be bought by showing its strength vs the overall market.

I have noticed a sell-off yesterday on the overall market. Sa mga ipit, one thing is for sure. The rally that will be unfolding soon will be your perfect chance, to sell at a much higher price than yesterday. Keep in mind, that not all battered stocks go up to it's original prices at the top and after all there is no intelligent reason to hold a plummeting stock since it didn't make you money in the 1st place. Trash are meant to be dumped and not hold. :)

Classic example: $ACEN - run is over, it's just that people can't accept it. Now, they are been punished by holding a loss. That is, if they bought at the higher prices than the current one. 

Screenshot for your reference.

NIKL FUTURES.png

NIKL.png

5 hours ago, ichiromiyata98 said:

A classic example of stocks correlation between NIKL FUTURES and NIKL PH. Sold some of my holdings yesterday EOD (price extension), and the rest at the open earlier (hit my back stop). For now, there are just very limited setups available. Hence, I am just 50% invested with my port, and not trying to be aggressive. I wanted to see strong names, before I do my buying. Normally, stocks must prove 1st that they are worthy to be bought by showing its strength vs the overall market.

I have noticed a sell-off yesterday on the overall market. Sa mga ipit, one thing is for sure. The rally that will be unfolding soon will be your perfect chance, to sell at a much higher price than yesterday. Keep in mind, that not all battered stocks go up to it's original prices at the top and after all there is no intelligent reason to hold a plummeting stock since it didn't make you money in the 1st place. Trash are meant to be dumped and not hold. :)

Classic example: $ACEN - run is over, it's just that people can't accept it. Now, they are been punished by holding a loss. That is, if they bought at the higher prices than the current one. 

Screenshot for your reference.

NIKL FUTURES.png

NIKL.png

Nag take profit na ang mga trader kaya bumaba ang mga mining stocks kanina...

Congrats sa mga nakasakay kay fni at nikl...

5 hours ago, Batang hampas lupa said:

Nag take profit na ang mga trader kaya bumaba ang mga mining stocks kanina...

Congrats sa mga nakasakay kay fni at nikl...

Correct. Here is why, just my point of view. Nickel futures was halted because prices go wild up. In that sense, nagkaron ng short squeeze. So sellers, kc mas pinili ng mga tao to sell and take profit than risk their money on staying on the name (with lots of uncertainty if prices will still goes up, sideways for quite sometime or continue on the downside). Simple reason, nirealized ung gains, may a quarter of the position, a half, or the whole position. Because in that way, they can minimize the risk involved.

Now for the decision why i sold yesterday EOD. It simply, selling at strength (sell when its easy, no drawdowns on equity gains) and i still hold half just in case, the stock continue its move to the upside.

The next sell is basically, sinabe ko naren sa taas. Its because of the nickel futures. I was just trying to hold it, gave a little room for price to fluctuate. But not to the extent that I will lay the odds outside my favor.

As you can see, $NIKL has move 50% plus in just several days. Not all is aware that as prices extends to the highs. Risk reward also evolves. Sa madaling sabe, at the highs lumiliit ung reward, vs your risk. Kaya prone sa selling. 

Question: would you risk 25% of your gains to earn 6-10% more? Simple answer is no. 

I am not saying that the $NIKL stock already ended at this point. It was still a good stock and a name that I am still watching. So buhay pa. I just made the decision to sell it, since the getting is good. After all, a normal stock move, would take more than few weeks to months to actually reach a 25- 30%.(one will know it, if they are actually studying).

So a price increase of 51% or more in just few days. Hence, became a "no brainer sell" for taking profit.

Also, lets say this reset up. I can still buy it at any moment in time. Yes, i will purchase it at a higher price. But the amount of shares I can buy, is quite more if i want it to. Because i could buy the original size + profit gains. The strategy is called value turnover "power of compounding". Or i didnt re-purchased it and miss the next move "opportunity cost" this is part of the game.

So whats happens, if i didnt sell it yesterday and today. The answer is, my gains were cut short. To be honest, I got the liberty of both. Holding for a bigger move and selling at huge price swings to the upside because for a simple reason. "I am up on the stock". That i might say is a big difference. Comparing when you are holding at a loss. The options is just selling at a loss, or at break even that is, if babalik sa taas. Eh pano kung hindi? 

What If someone is playing for a bigger move? This correction have to be endured. The cost is, no one knows if it will be back at the highs or your gains will be cut short or maybe mawala. So may risk involved (unmeasurable risk). So its a call that an individual has to make. After all, only God knows if a stock will move up, side or down. All probabilities.

The lesson: Make a decision and follow the plan. Not all have this discipline.

Markets is easy talked with. But hard to do. If this is easy, everyone by now will be a multi millionaire or a billionaire.

Edited by ichiromiyata98

Hi anyone interested in lmbfootball stock betting investment.

it is a sure win because when  you play it the ceo and the group will give the tip of what to bet it is a sure win because the goal is we will bet the opposing win.

Its lmb charity and also has time investment (passive).

The company was sec registered and licensed. it aims to benefit both the investors and helping the needy

We have a telegram group for details and all tips  if you are interested pm me.

All the questions and how to profit the lmb team is very  helpful. They are very supportive 

The ff: apps needed

Telegram app

Binance app or gcash 

if interested po pm me for details

We want to help to those who need extra income.

Thanks