• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

On 2/4/2022 at 1:57 PM, Batang hampas lupa said:

Aabangan ko payan sa bounce.....

Mukhang may play payan.

Anyway congrats pala sa mga naka sakay.....

Agree, this is still in play (since liquidity is still present on the stock). Possible for a bounce. For now, it's a pass for me. No setup. Other probabilities is, it regains ATH again and continues the move. 

Not a concern for me, if I buy at a higher price (buy back), if setup is there and risk is small. Or my setup, didn't occur (opportunity cost), I'll then be happy to missed it. 

There will always be a cost in this game. For example, a person is playing for a bigger move (he/she for surely would endure this correction in price). Meaning to say, bigger gains will vanished (slow/fast depends on the reaction in price). Then it might take a round trip (hits your buy price (might go below or support from there, then continue when should it supposed to be going. Either up/down).

Or if a person, already sold on strength. Chances are, if this continues. You might missed it. Or bought at a higher price (buy back). 

So all depends, on the person at this stage. Key for me, make a decision, make a plan, execute it. No if's, no but's. Those person who didn't have a discipline normally encounters a problem. 

Edited by ichiromiyata98

All about PSEi addition: 

For today, it would be the addition of $EMP and $MONDE. Then removal of $BLOOM AND RRHI. This would be effective on Feb 14, 2022.

Not all are aware that PSEI addition is one of the hacks traders/investors use as opportunity to make some money in the markets. For simple reason, they are banking to bet/bought on the said stock name, that is rumored to be added on the index.

Previously, this was announced at the same time with the common public (including brokers/institutions). But they have noticed na nahihirapan sila (insti) to accumulate or distribute the shares. So, from what I know (psei addition/msci addition, were announced to institutions, brokers and the big boys beforehand nowadays).  Simple lang, alam na nila, bago mag Feb 14. Recently, I've learned from ms. april T na ung psei addition pala ay binibigyan ung brokers ng 1 week only (to make their transactions) then for msci addition (few weeks). Kaya mas ok ung MSCI, since mas may ample time sila mag accumulate/distribute ng gusto/ayaw nila na stock. Sana nagets?

Let's now go with the technicals. Feb 14 pa ung addition, why umangat at bumagsak na ung iba? ung iba range? Ito ung discounting mechanism ng market na lagi ko binabanggit. Nauuna talaga ung price, then the fundamental reason follows.

Evidence? See charts below. Bulag lang di makakita na ung isang stock lang ung binili ng karamihan. 

Lesson I want to impart with this. Regardless of the story, the hype, the fundamentals and rumors.

Be diligent enough, to always validate that information through price.

bloom.png

rrhi.png

emp.png

monde.png

20 minutes ago, Harding said:

i have 4 stock brokers with different weekly stock recommendations and quite confusing based on the market performance. At the end of the day, i do my own decision on my stock trading base on the stock price and volume.

stock brokers? meaning tao? If yes, that's normal. For a simple reason, that each people have different strategies and discipline.

Miski nga same system, discipline, strat na gamet. At times, magkaiba paren ung interpretation ng bawat isa. This is mentioned by one of the fund managers in US btw. Just relaying info.

Quite different for me though, i don't need any recos, hype, stories and etc. I find which stocks to trade, research about it, and execute if needed according to plan. This fits me well, other people may do other things. It's their call, since its their money. :)

42 minutes ago, ichiromiyata98 said:

stock brokers? meaning tao? If yes, that's normal. For a simple reason, that each people have different strategies and discipline.

Miski nga same system, discipline, strat na gamet. At times, magkaiba paren ung interpretation ng bawat isa. This is mentioned by one of the fund managers in US btw. Just relaying info.

Quite different for me though, i don't need any recos, hype, stories and etc. I find which stocks to trade, research about it, and execute if needed according to plan. This fits me well, other people may do other things. It's their call, since its their money. :)

I am referring to my stock brokers col, abacus, AAA and bdo. i lost money from their recommendations before because the prices are like whipsaw haha. 

Yeah I believe too that we have different stock interpretations esp stock charts.  we develop our own trading style to auit our risk appetite.  it is very costly of losing money before gaining experience and yet commiting the same trading mistakes. According to survey, 90% of stock newbies lost money during their 1st year.

• Like (+1) 1