1 hour ago, Harding said:

Luckily , i was able to buy when the Dow is at 19,000

LOL, clearly this guy on the video doesnt know how to properly manage their risk and doesnt understand how the market works.

If you really want to learn how to invest in the market in a correct way, try to learn and study the works of william oneil, mark minervini, david ryan, paul tudor jones, stan drakenmiller, ed seykota and other market wizards. They are well known, because of their consistency profiting in the markets. 

Minsan, simple lang talaga. Why not be disciplined enough to patiently learned from the people who have done it well? and how did they do it? Because, if you learn the proper skillsets, the money follows. Now, if your lazy enough, all i want to say is good luck. :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1
1 hour ago, ichiromiyata98 said:

LOL, clearly this guy on the video doesnt know how to properly manage their risk and doesnt understand how the market works.

If you really want to learn how to invest in the market in a correct way, try to learn and study the works of william oneil, mark minervini, david ryan, paul tudor jones, stan drakenmiller, ed seykota and other market wizards. They are well known, because of their consistency profiting in the markets. 

Minsan, simple lang talaga. Why not be disciplined enough to patiently learned from the people who have done it well? and how did they do it? Because, if you learn the proper skillsets, the money follows. Now, if your lazy enough, all i want to say is good luck. :)

are you rich enough that you follow these guys bro?

1 hour ago, Harding said:

are you rich enough that you follow these guys bro?

LOL, natatawa ko sa way of questioning mo sir honestly. medyo out of context?

Leiman's term sa sagot ko, if kelangan ko ng gamot san ka pupunta? sa mercury o sa hardware? My statement is that simple. Yung totoo, investing is a simple manner, na ung investor lang nagpapacomplicate.

My point, there are many ways to profit in the market, if your way, is making you money then be it and stay with it. If not, then accept the fact that you are loosing money and learn from those who have done it. 

Now to answer your question, No. But I am wise enough to learned from them. Because the system they teach people is verified working. Google them up, so you have an idea in terms of performance and their results?

Do i need to be that rich, to begin follow the correct methods of investing in the markets? 

In investing, you really don't need a lot money. Essentials would be learning the fundamentals of it. How it works, how it doesnt work, how to manage your risk and etc. 

Edited by ichiromiyata98
  • Like (+1) 1
26 minutes ago, ichiromiyata98 said:

LOL, natatawa ko sa way of questioning mo sir honestly. medyo out of context?

Leiman's term sa sagot ko, if kelangan ko ng gamot san ka pupunta? sa mercury o sa hardware? My statement is that simple. Yung totoo, investing is a simple manner, na ung investor lang nagpapacomplicate.

My point, there are many ways to profit in the market, if your way, is making you money then be it and stay with it. If not, then accept the fact that you are loosing money and learn from those who have done it. 

Now to answer your question, No. But I am wise enough to learned from them. Because the system they teach people is verified working. Google them up, so you have an idea in terms of performance and their results?

Do i need to be that rich, to begin follow the correct methods of investing in the markets? 

In investing, you really don't need a lot money. Essentials would be learning the fundamentals of it. How it works, how it doesnt work, how to manage your risk and etc. 

well said. me  had lost a lot of money during my initial investmemt in the stock market. innfact we also put up together with my two friends  stock investing company handled by our stock broker full rime. unforrunately it didn't make money.  from that time, my motto "buy cheap sell high". with that motto in mind, i begun to make stock profits up to now. during the US financial crisis  i made 4x my investment.

Sell off happened earlier, is due to first 2 reported cases of omicron variant in the country. So the big boys sold some shares, to manage their risk and took this opportunity to realize their gains, may it be for partial profit or in full or maybe take the small loss and observe on the sidelines how the market will react to it. 

As you can see, the market is trying to price in the possible effect of the virus. Same goes in the us and other countries. 

Always remember, respect risk!

IMG-4f4631b78d929a04835926fa2502c2a3-V.jpg