Cash is king with the choppy market we have, esp with the impending FED rate hike in Dec. I'm trading with just 10-20% of my budget now, with tight cutloss points.

Mrsgi is a big big disappointment, it just looks so weak and heavy, am not touching it even if it dips some more. Italpinas on Dec 7, now I sense something there. I think ito iba ito, lighter, livelier, don't have it yet though.

ingat sa mga basura friends, have a timeline and pls do monitor it everyday. Its like gasoline, mabilis masunog. If you don't have the time to monitor it stick to blues or 2nd liners, yan diesel yan, slower burning. Just remember, staying cash is also a position. Pag wa type, wag piliting bumili.

ingat sa mga basura friends, have a timeline and pls do monitor it everyday. Its like gasoline, mabilis masunog. If you don't have the time to monitor it stick to blues or 2nd liners, yan diesel yan, slower burning. Just remember, staying cash is also a position. Pag wa type, wag piliting bumili.

OV, THFI, hayss pag naalala ko. nakakalungkot.

kailan kaya sila aangat? hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Are foreigners here allowed to invest in ph stock market?

Foreign funds are what makes or breaks our market. If you look at the data, there's NFB/NFS. net foreign buying and selling. If the foreign funds sell and dump what they hold, our market will collapse.

Edited by hitman45

Im new with the stock business and i dont want my investment to just burn...can anyone give a suggestion what time "critical time" of the day is like the magic hour to buy stock and to sell stock?

No critical time, but the optimum scenario would be a bull market. Now is an ideal time to hold on to your cash and read, observe, and learn about the stock market. If you're a day trader, which takes a special set of focus and skills, you buy within the first hour and sell before the market closes.

Foreign funds are what makes or breaks our market. If you look at the data, there's NFB/NFS. net foreign buying and selling. If the foreign funds sell and dump what they hold, our market will collapse.

would you know how foreigners can invest in pse?

my sister is a us citizen (dual). we tried to open account with col last year, 2015, only to be told that the sec or psec (or some governing body) does not allow foreigners to open an account with philippine stock brokers..

I don't recommend buying on tips, it's best to do research before buying para walang sisihan. Currently market is down and most chips are down by 10%++ so if you're willing to go long(1 year upwards) then you have good chance of gaining if you buy in the next couple of days.