• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

495 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

I once did. My partner back then cheated while in abroad, we have a son, 3 years old that time. I followed her, leaving our son at home here with may parents. I followed her overseas, to beg that we fix. I will forgive her as I understand she was lonely alone abroad, albeit she have me and her son. I begged and kneeled, but she still chose her new partner, over me, over our son. Year have passed, never again have I begged.

• 1 month later...

yes i did that. OFW ako from Dubai, had done these and that, wife found out,,, thing is, upto now, hinde padin maibalik ung tiwala at pagmamahal saken, mesheket talaga,,as in. Ganun pala un, sa huli ung pagsisisi. nwayz,,,as much as i can,,,kung kaya ko pa mag stay,,, will do. madami na nangyari,, dahil sa mga pambababae ko. i have been a good provider but, ung balik sakin,,, wife has lost (if not all) the love & respect, to me...add mopa ung anak ko,, na naging malayo loob sa akin. Well i am the only one to blame,, naging mahina ako eh. Nagpabaya sa buhay mag asawa. But i am finding hope & trust to GOD. That is my ONLY hope and refuge. Sa mga same boat kagaya saken,, GOD is the only solution. peace out everyone.

I did beg once. She just lost all respect and attraction towards me. When I ultimately decided to leave, she then begged me too but enough is enough. So I learned as a man, never beg. That is an ultimate pussy drier.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes palage akng gnun Lalo n sa taong mahal ko...d Ako bsta bsta ngmmhl pero pag nag mahal Ako parng ito ung part n papatay skn haha...KC PAG nagmahal ako totoo tlga ung binibigay ko KC aukong marmdman nya na nagloloko lng Ako sa sinasbi ko...pag mahal k nililigawan k din ung guy hehe ..🥰 give and take lang sawa ndn KC Ako n Ako lng Ang give ng  give nkkpgud din magmhl tps dk nmn Kya mhlin pabalik😁🙄

• 2 weeks later...