Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

488 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

Moreover, no matter what never never never give up your dignity kahit gaano mo kamahal ang isang tao. Kasi no matter if you are taken back or not, you will hate yourself so much at di mo na magagawa respetuhin sarili mo pagkatapos. Its better to accept that you have been an assh*le and be kicked out of her life like a man, than give up your dignity and be kicked like a dog.

Truly agree I did once because we have a baby but after a month or 2, sya nmn nag beg laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifand I made him realized ung pagkakamali nya is a lifetime regrets na. :)

True! Learn to live and love myself after those traumatic experiece on my last relationship :)

Well mukha naman may natutunan ka naman sa nangyari sayo pagkatapos and thats how you make the pain worth it. You learn as much as you can, and you allow it to make you a stronger person.

Yun ang pagkakamali ko noon eh. Akala ko mahal ko sarili ko hindi pala. Kaya nung iniwan, walang wala akong pagmamahal sa sarili ko, kaya nagmakaawa na talaga ako halos na huwag ako iwan. pero ang sarap din pala matutunan mo na mahalin yung sarili mo. Yung tipong masabi mo na, kesehoda kung magisa lang ako, magagawa ko pa din maging masaya

I'd like to do some intellectual distinguishing in answering this question.

1. If "begging" is the same as "ipaglaban," then yes. But I think there's a difference between "nagmakaawa" and "ipaglaban." I think "nagmakaawa" or "begging" entails lowering your head too much. That's something I wouldn't consider myself doing. In the case of my latest ex, her brother, whom I really consider an upright individual, asked me, "hindi mo ba ilalaban ang pagmamahal mo?" To that question, I answered, "syempre... ilalaban ko. Hindi naman basta-basta kong isusuko kapatid mo." I confided with him I knew his sister was already cheating on me, and having an affair with a middle-eastern guy.

2. Marami ang dahilan kung bakit iiwanan ka ng mahal mo. And, if your (ex)partner is really determined to leave you, I guess, there's no point in begging not to be left behind. You may prevail, but that will mean the reason for a potential break-up is just something minor. HOWEVER, if a 3rd party is involved, the chances of success are very very slim. (Kaya nga nagka-3rd party kasi hindi ka na kaaya-aya. Tsaka, masmasarap naman talaga ang 3rd party, di ba? Kaya nga laganap ang pangangaliwa!)

To a certain extent, it is mark of true love if one does not give up so easily on someone you love. But, I guess, there should be a limit to everything. Hindi mo rin mapipilitan ang sinomang ayaw na sa yo. As for yourself, have some self-respect also. Don't abase yourself too much.

Edited by jgc813
  • Like (+1) 1

I'd like to do some intellectual distinguishing in answering this question.

1. If "begging" is the same as "ipaglaban," then yes. But I think there's a difference between "nagmakaawa" and "ipaglaban." I think "nagmakaawa" or "begging" entails lowering your head too much. That's something I wouldn't consider myself doing. In the case of my latest ex, her brother, whom I really consider an upright individual, asked me, "hindi mo ba ilalaban ang pagmamahal mo?" To that question, I answered, "syempre... ilalaban ko. Hindi naman basta-basta kong isusuko kapatid mo." I confided with him I knew his sister was already cheating on me, and having an affair with a middle-eastern guy.

2. Marami ang dahilan kung bakit iiwanan ka ng mahal mo. And, if your (ex)partner is really determined to leave you, I guess, there's no point in begging not to be left behind. You may prevail, but that will mean the reason for a potential break-up is just something minor. HOWEVER, if a 3rd party is involved, the chances of success are very very slim. (Kaya nga nagka-3rd party kasi hindi ka na kaaya-aya. Tsaka, masmasarap naman talaga ang 3rd party, di ba? Kaya nga laganap ang pangangaliwa!)

To a certain extent, it is mark of true love if one does not give up so easily on someone you love. But, I guess, there should be a limit to everything. Hindi mo rin mapipilitan ang sinomang ayaw na sa yo. As for yourself, have some self-respect also. Don't abase yourself too much.

Well said, thumbs up and keep your head up. Kudos

Here's another scenario: What about cooling-offs? Do you believe in this? If your partner asks for a cooling off period, papayag ba kayo? Or, would you beg na huwag?

Of course, I know the probable answer would be "it depends (on the situation)." Someone once told me, yung cooling-off daw ay gradual step patungo sa break-up. Of course, I know coolinge-offs have worked in some cases. So... would you agree to a cooling-off period? Or, would you beg off from it.

I did at pinagsisihan ko yun. after that storm, narealize ko na hindi dapat because of so many reasons.

Hehehe, I can relate. Ganun talaga pag lasing ka sa sobrang sakit at emosyon, talagang bababa mo dignidad mo bilang tao. Pagkatapos muhing muhi ka sa sarili mo at ginawa mo yun. Oh well, live and learn lang tayo. Ako talaga after that, nangako ako sa sarili ko never ever again. Kahit gano mo kamahal yung tao never ever give up your dignity

• 5 months later...

Never go for someone who begs for your love and for you to stay. Never go for anyone who entrusts their dignity, manhood and self-respect to your hands and to your approval. A one who does is not worth it.

On a similar note, never go for someone who makes you beg. When u beg, it is like letting this person chain your soul, pull you, drag you, walk in front of you, under you but never along with you, never on each other's side.

The moment he or she starts begging or makes you feel you begging, cut lose and walk away. A worthy person will not let you degrade yourself.

• Like (+1) 2

Never go for someone who begs for your love and for you to stay. Never go for anyone who entrusts their dignity, manhood and self-respect to your hands and to your approval. A one who does is not worth it.

On a similar note, never go for someone who makes you beg. When u beg, it is like letting this person chain your soul, pull you, drag you, walk in front of you, under you but never along with you, never on each other's side.

The moment he or she starts begging or makes you feel you begging, cut lose and walk away. A worthy person will not let you degrade yourself.

Have I ever told you that you're one of my favorite posters here at matters of the heart? You and sir ED. :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 months later...