School Celebrity...

Hmm, what batch were you bluegreen? :P

Was wondering, did that "i'm-late-for-school-take-the-helicopter" myth involving the cojuangco sisters really happen?

Well it wasn't on purpose....it just so happen the chopper was supposed to carry another passenger when the sisters decided to tag along....and they weren't even late....call it tripping :P .....The Lucio Tan take the helicopter is very real though.....he has his own listed helipad inside his residence.....

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Noong elementary:

Myrene - bassist of Sandwich

Rannie Raymundo

Migs Ortigas - ex-drummer of Razorback

Karl Roy - P.O.T. frontman

Pagdating ng college:

Alice Dixson - in one subject (Spanish).

I still remember her for the rose-tinted shades she wore back then with heart-shaped lenses...she was quite tall but not too gifted in the bumper dept. She took a Suzuki Fronte to school and back.

Edited by johnnydrama
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

jolina was 3 yrs ahead of me, so i was seeing a lot of her during elementary and highschool

When i was a highschool sophomore, assunta was a new student and she was a freshman, looks really nerdy and not

really pretty but shes tall, if only i knew shed be like what she is right now, high school pa lang yare na un. LOL.

shempre nung college kung sino sino na nakikitang celebs, specially ung mga varsity players na PBA na ngaun.

• 2 weeks later...