• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Guitar Talk

i meant you can't teach it like this:

if he doesn't know how to tune to drop D he doesn't what notes the open strings are in, and most probably doesn't know what an open E should sound like. It's hard to tune if you don't what the base note sounds like and you're tuning the same note with a different lower pitch.

he has to hear those two notes together for him to get it. It's hard to just tell him "dapat magkatunog" when he probably doesn't know if it already is "magkatunog" without actually listening to the notes.

you got a point there bro... but I assume he knows already standard tuning as the basis of other tuning method coz he knows what DROP D is.. he should be able to start from there and figure things out...

anyway, if he's referring to the OPEN D tuning as DROP D which is DADADD tuning... then he'll be having a hard time learning that as well as teaching it here... :goatee:

its cool to be in Open D tuning once in a while. you get to discover different sounds.

yah and less stress and pain in the hands.. :thumbsupsmiley:

yo! incase anybody is interested i'm selling my ibanez grg220dex and zoom g2 bought last july 07...pm me for pics super fresh...i got my dream rig na and i'm disposing of my other equipment thanks

bro, if you have digitech stomp boxes benta mo nlng sakin.. or bka meron ka demon wah or bad monkey.. :goatee:

yah and less stress and pain in the hands.. :thumbsupsmiley:

bro, if you have digitech stomp boxes benta mo nlng sakin.. or bka meron ka demon wah or bad monkey.. :goatee:

sayang nahuli ka bro...ihad the demon wha just sold recently, to be honest not worth it for me eh, it will have a wah sound...but i still go for the JD crybaby the best :thumbsupsmiley:

sayang nahuli ka bro...ihad the demon wha just sold recently, to be honest not worth it for me eh, it will have a wah sound...but i still go for the JD crybaby the best :thumbsupsmiley:

Yeah medyo bitin yung Weeping Demon sa vocal like na wah pero mahaba range niya compared to JD wahs. Mas nagagamit ko pa rin yung Dimewah ko kaysa sa Weeping Demon.