Eraserheads

Calhoun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A greatest hits collection of the Eheads best songs. I bought it even though I have all of the albums they were sourced from. Looking at the CD felt like the passing of an era for me. Reading the list of songs was like reading a series of flashbacks of my college life. I grew up with Eheads, I bought their first tape up right during my last year of high school. Those times felt like they were encased in gold, and when you hold them up to the light they reflect a time in your life when life wasn't just living, you were alive. And the Eheads provided the soundtrack to my life.

The second album Circus reflected the circus my life became during my freshman year in college. I had my first serious crushes to the tunes of "Kailan". "Sembreak" captured what it was like to bum around during the break. I felt what it was like to soar, to be so happy in the company of a group that I rarely feel now that I have a car, a salary, and more material things than I ever had, "Alapaap" is what it's like to soar. And "Minsan" gave me the words to know what it was like to lose a friend.

minsan ay hindi ko na alam ang nangyayari

kahit na anong gawin

lahat ng bagay ay merong hangganan

ngunit kung sakaling mapadaan baka

ikaw ay aking tawagan

dahil minsan tayo ay naging tunay na kaibigan

Ely, Marcus, Buddy, and Raymond, thank you for the music and the memories. I miss you guys.

bro ang tagal na ng post mo na to but allow me to quote you on this. captures everything i wanna say about this band..

born in the 1980's.. i was a little child during their prime and knew nothing about music.. but as i was growing up music nila ang lagi ko pinapakinggan kahit during that time nag disband na sila.. but still a fan.. kahit nagyn.. a big fan pa rin ako..

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...