• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Eraserheads

Calhoun

ive seen PUPIL performed in Ratsky's Morato and after they played their carrier single they we're asked to play a couple of Eheads songs... Alapaap and forgot the other one....

then when asked for the 3rd one... Ely just snob the croud... you can hear people saying booooo at the back... then when they continued playing their band's music people became so silent...not even a person raise a hand or anything...

guess people dont like Ely's music these days with Pupil... new formula on his lyrics i guess.. but i think its not working.

ive seen PUPIL performed in Ratsky's Morato and after they played their carrier single they we're asked to play a couple of Eheads songs... Alapaap and forgot the other one....

then when asked for the 3rd one... Ely just snob the croud... you can hear people saying booooo at the back... then when they continued playing their band's music people became so silent...not even a person raise a hand or anything...

guess people dont like Ely's music these days with Pupil... new formula on his lyrics i guess.. but i think its not working.

I still remember opening my Christmas gift so many years ago - it was a Sony radio with a copy of Circus. That album changed my life and opened me up to OPM. The songs were great, because they fit my life too. It was as if my life had a soundtrack; music for the times that life was funny, sad, and sweet.

The Eheads and their songs were a revelation to kids like me...and their songs were simple enough for a barkada with a guitar to sing.

That being said, it's unfair for the people to react that way...it's inevitable that he'll be forever linked to the Eheads though. Everyone who was part of a band that made it big would always be...but people should also respect the fact that he's trying to make new music and try new things.

That being said...Pupil sucks ass. ;)

not at all tol...maybe fans mis eheads songs live...and no other than ely himself can give them what eheads songs is about...kaya yung napapanood ko sa youtube pagkinanta ng pupil yung eheads song grabe ang crowd...ok naman pupil eh...medyo seryoso nga lang kanta nila unlike before...si ely rin ba gumagawa ng lyrics?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...