tnx dr pepper,

what will be your choice for top 5 banks in pinas?

i just want to know...

i will be putting my money there soon

my personal picks

1. BPI

2. MBTC

3. BDO

4. PNB

5. RCBC

matutuloy ba merger ng allied at pnb? this has been in the works for 2 yrs...

my personal picks

1. BPI

2. MBTC

3. BDO

4. PNB

5. RCBC

matutuloy ba merger ng allied at pnb? this has been in the works for 2 yrs...

The Allied-PNB merger has hit serious snags after the claim filed by the Marcos heirs.

Pno mag loan sa bangko at qaulateral ko yung bahay namin

Go to the branch where you maintain your account and ask about it there.

Pno mag loan sa bangko at qaulateral ko yung bahay namin

tama si dr.pepper, kung san ka may account dun ka magtanong for their loans products..........after mo maibigay mga requirements ng bank, they will sched you for ci (credit investigation) e.g. yung value ng porperty mo, location ng collateral.etc..........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Question,,, my Bank is HSBC,,, i have a premier account,, now when I was withdrawing they told me they will charge 2 dollars for every one thousand dollars I will withdraw,,,, sht,, why should I pay for the money I put in this bank,,, is this in any way legal? I want to withdraw 4 k so I will be charged 8 dollars,,, that's in no way justified,,, would you agree???

Question,,, my Bank is HSBC,,, i have a premier account,, now when I was withdrawing they told me they will charge 2 dollars for every one thousand dollars I will withdraw,,,, sht,, why should I pay for the money I put in this bank,,, is this in any way legal? I want to withdraw 4 k so I will be charged 8 dollars,,, that's in no way justified,,, would you agree???

No, I don't think that's justified unless you were informed of the charges beforehand. If I were you I would just deposit my dollars somewhere else.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
is there a bank here in the Philippines na pwedeng gumawa ng account in YEN?

YES - BPI.

Foreign Currency Passbook Savings

Monitor your foreign currencies easily via BPI's Dollar* and Third Currency** passbook accounts. Available in a wide range of currencies: US Dollars*, Japanese Yen**, Euros**, British Pounds**, Australian Dollars**, Canadian Dollars**, and Swiss Francs**.

*For US Dollar deposit products, visit any BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank branch near you.

**For Third Currency deposit products, visit any of the 50 accredited BPI branches.

:thumbsupsmiley:

don't go for high interest rates just be a wise saver some points to remember when your investing or planning to save on a bank....

There are Seven Habits of a wise Saver...

1. Know your Bank-- the people behind it and the people who manage it. Find out and ask about your bank's finances and its strengths and weaknesses. PDIC, BSP, SEC, and your bank's websites, newspapers, magazines, television and radio will provide most of the information you need.

2. Know your bank products

Understand where you place your cash. Don't confuse investments with regular deposits. Read and understand the fine print and don't hesitate to clarify with bank personnel terms and conditions that are not clear.

3. Know your bank's services and fees

Choose the right bank for you by knowing your needs and matching these with your bank's services. Be aware of bank charges and fees.

4. Keep your bank records safe and updated

Secure your passbook, ATM, certificate of time deposit (CTD), checkbook and other bank records at all times. Have your passbook and CTDs updated every time you do a transaction. Inform your bank whenever there are changes in your contact details to avoid bank mails with sensitive information getting into the wrong hands.

5. Transact only inside the bank with authorized bank personnel

Do not hesitate to ask personnel to present an ID and always ask for proof of your transaction.

6. Be informed about PDIC deposit insurance

PDIC guarantees deposits up to P500,000 per depositor. Investment products, faudulent accounts, laundered money and deposit products from unsafe and unsound banking practices are not covered by insurance.

7. Be cautious

Just remember it's hard to earn money so be wise where to place it....GO FOR COMMERCIAL BANKS...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BPI atms now mostly dispense 1000 peso bills and I have to cue for a teller to change to 500 peso bills as establishments don't really like giving change to 1000 peso bills when the transaction amount is below 500 pesos. I have the option of opening an account with Metrobank as it is also close to my residence. Could Metrobank account holders please let me know if Metrobank atms also dispense mostly 1000 peso bills or not? Thanks.

Edited by moed
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anong bank ba ang tumatanggap ng dollar account deposit? Canadian dollar po ha.

Sayang naman ang dolyar ko. 70 canadian dollar. Hehehehe.

Details naman po dyan.

email: vault0320278@gmail.com

I was going to say go to any Canadian bank but I found cutee's post below which should answer you concerns.

YES - BPI.

Foreign Currency Passbook Savings

Monitor your foreign currencies easily via BPI's Dollar* and Third Currency** passbook accounts. Available in a wide range of currencies: US Dollars*, Japanese Yen**, Euros**, British Pounds**, Australian Dollars**, Canadian Dollars**, and Swiss Francs**.

*For US Dollar deposit products, visit any BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank branch near you.

**For Third Currency deposit products, visit any of the 50 accredited BPI branches.

:thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 months later...

I don't want to be off topic or anything but I don''t know where to ask this.

How many digits are the pin for metrobank ATM cards? I have forgotten mine and I don't want to loose it to the machine.

How many digits are the pin for metrobank ATM cards? I have forgotten mine and I don't want to loose it to the machine.

Six.