Wednight Bball 200/player

for dec 14

sign up only if you are not part of the frenzy team or the other teams which will be joining us for the tune up game

12 players lang (plus reserve of 3 kung meron pa)

1. poknat

2. randolph

3. dave

4. carlos

5. dennis

6. titus

7. onslut

8. sikosci

9. duayne

10. bangzie

11. adolf

12. iki

extras

13. taken

14. tobleron222

15. *

*sorry... can't play tonight... i was not aware of the amount of work i need to finish... see you guys next year... :)

guys... due that almost all of my players are unavailable today, team pirates will backout for today's tuneup game...

sorry for the inconvinience...

most of my players will do OT in their work... some of my players have injuries and others have to do therapies for their injury... some had an important call to be with their family asap...

since only 3 pirates are available (including me), we are pulling out our slot for tonight's tuneup game... i was looking forward for tonight's game but since it already happened... i might as well rest my injuries for the meantime...

my apologies... :(

enjoy the basketball later guys...

by the way, i already informed poknat...

guys... due that almost all of my players are unavailable today, team pirates will backout for today's tuneup game...

sorry for the inconvinience... 

most of my players will do OT in their work... some of my players have injuries and others have to do therapies for their injury... some had an important call to be with their family asap...

since only 3 pirates are available (including me), we are pulling out our slot for tonight's tuneup game... i was looking forward for tonight's game but since it already happened... i might as well rest my injuries for the meantime...

my apologies...  :(

enjoy the basketball later guys...

by the way, i already informed poknat...

ok na ito pero sana you informed us earlier. we could have asked another team to join us. hindi naman siguro na-injure or nag sched ng therapy yung mga players ng 5pm and if it was an important family get together hindi naman siguro sasabihin sa kanila ng 5pm tapos 9pm na yung important event.

ay siya hindi pala ako pede.. next time na lang kadarating ko lang ngayon may jet lag pa..:) baka sa next week kung meron pa..

next year na ang resumption ng games.

ayos! 6 months na libre ang laro ko sa wed night!!! yahoong yahoo!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:  :lol:  :thumbsupsmiley:

congrats to the two winners of the 6 month free games prize (namely me and pizzapandesal). sana gawing habit ng players na magbasa sa thread na ito para malaman nila kung may gimmick tayo.

ACCOUNTING

PREVIOUS FUND (765.25)

add fees collected

cowboys 1000

frenzy 1000

less court fees(2 1/2 hours) 2062.5

less referrees fees 1000

PRESENT FUND (327.75) <- less than 500 na!!!

collectibles 2050

ovaltinekid 100

adolf 100

john rivel 100

balatuba 350

rx8 600

lusting 800 (break down - 600 jersey, 100 reg fee, 100 game fee)

tnx sa games! it's hard coming out of retirement. i hope by next year i can get to my averages of 35 a night. :boo: see u all next year

hangang 6 lang ang fouls. but in your case sige, pwede na hangang 35

What happened?...

Mukhang heavy last Wednesday ah...

hindi wala yun. just in case people dont like the way i handle things lang. constructive criticism ba. :)

ok na ito pero sana you informed us earlier. we could have asked another team to join us. hindi naman siguro na-injure or nag sched ng therapy yung mga players ng 5pm and if it was an important family get together hindi naman siguro sasabihin sa kanila ng 5pm tapos 9pm na yung important event.

ok... sensya na talaga... i was counting on the players that suddenly did overtime in their work... we were supposed to be at least 6 players... and i called you the moment they informed me... anyway my apologies again... it won't again boss poknat... :D

ok... sensya na talaga... i was counting on the players that suddenly did overtime in their work... we were supposed to be at least 6 players... and i called you the moment they informed me... anyway my apologies again... it won't again boss poknat...  :D

ok na yan pre. shempre nahiya din ako sa ibang teams. anyway its xmas naman so... MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE

puso mo!!!  :lol:

merry christmas din !!!

wala yun. hahahahaa

Guys i will be implementing a new system starting 2006

every month i will assign a group to be the host of the games. January will be hosted by team frenzy.

responsibilities of the hosts would be the sign up sheet, collection of fees, and rotation of players.

i want to play basketball on wed night as well.