Wednight Bball 200/player

FOR THE JERSEYS

two uniforms

one light and one dark.

front of jersey will say "night club boys" and number of player

back of jersey will have mtc handle of player and number of player

all numbers ok to have duplicates except number 7.(akin yan hehehehe)

pricing to follow. wannabet will be in charge of project.

those who want the jersey please sign up with your desired number here

1. poknat number 7

2. taken number 10[/color]

swabe yung pangalan anyak na anyak bwahaha

magkano damage dyan sir?

pwede ba optional may shorts?

poknat, penge naman ng mtc sports pin.

please coordinate with limp bwisit. i sent him the vpins for basketball already.

huh!?! anak ni wanna bet si kulit?!?  :boo:

oo hindi mo naririnig na tawag ni kulit kay wannabet ay "daddy"? bakit parang may interest ka kay kulit? hindi ba taken ka? hehehehe

1. poknat number 7

2. taken number 10

3. Fî$hKęŊ # 17

4. Limpbwisit #3

limp - pare sali ka naman sa amin kahit minsan para hindi ako ma-question. kung pwede lang naman. :)

swabe yung pangalan anyak na anyak bwahaha

magkano damage dyan sir?

pwede ba optional may shorts?

wannabet will be the person to ask as he will be the one directly involved with the project.

???

h ka rin!!!!!

hahahahaha

post mo kung magkano baka makakuha ako ng mas mababa :)

i will ask wannabet to post kung magkano ang aabutin. if you have any suggestions just inform him but im sure that whatever he comes up with will have the best value for money.

...nga pala, anu color nun jersey? tnx

well initially i was thinking white with black letterings and vice versa, but then ok din ang blue and white or red and white. kayo? ano sa tingin niyo?

so far ito pa lang ang may gusto ng jersey

1. poknat # 7

2. taken # 10

3. Fî$hKęŊ # 17

4. Limpbwisit #3

5 jaime (non mtc)

wannabet yung jersey ni skaterboi may kasamang phone booth?

gandang gabi...

@ pokie: okay..delete the "commissioner" hehe..pero nice job pa din... :) and okay po ung idea na night club boys...hahah :) kayong kayo ang dating :boo:

teka, bakit may phonebooth ang jersey ni skaterboi? *me thinks*

hello sa lahat :)

DADDY ABET!!!!!!!!!!... AMISHOO NA :*

oo hindi mo naririnig na tawag ni kulit kay wannabet ay "daddy"? bakit parang may interest ka kay kulit? hindi ba taken ka? hehehehe

--

a handle is just a handle di ba po? hehehe ala ngang takers eh! :blush:

by the way ala po akong "interest" kay ms. "cute" kulit.. ask mo si tobleron atsaka si ping.. sila yata meron.. hahahaha! busted!!!

1. poknat # 7

2. taken # 10

3. Fî$hK?? # 17

4. Limpbwisit #3

5 jaime (non mtc)

6. wanna_bet #14

7. onslaugt #8

8. sikosci #33

9. kulit_liit #22

10. ^Tim^  # 21 (glad tis' number's still available :cool:)

;)

10. ^Tim^ # 21 (glad tis' number's still available :cool:)

nice game last nite mga tol, sayang naman kung kelan magdadala na c Tim ng gatorade tsaka naman kayo nd nakasignup.......

talaga naman, naalala pa ni angryblood yun? :lol: hehehe atsaka minerla water lang ang usapan namin ni bossing Poks... ndi Gatorade... nyehehehe... langya mga pasaway kau sa basketbol :boo: umaga pa lang puno na? :kamot: hayuuuuuuuup :boo:

no prob. just please make sure that the water is ice cold and that you provide cups for everyone!

belated happy birthday ulit!

big boss switlass has come up with the perfect name for our group. NIGHT CLUB BOYS

i am thinking of regularizing one or two of the players. any suggestions as to who i can add to the regulars?

FOR THE JERSEYS

two uniforms

one light and one dark.

front of jersey will say "night club boys" and number of player

back of jersey will have mtc handle of player and number of player

all numbers ok to have duplicates except number 7.(akin yan hehehehe)

pricing to follow. wannabet will be in charge of project.

[/color]

about the "ice cold" water thingee for next week, maybe Yo! can help if its aight (since Yo! have a car and Shady doesnt :( ) of providing the ice and Shady herre providing the water and the plastic cups? fair game bossing? hehe... hope so...

as for the jerseys, am cool wit any color combination mentioned already in tis' thread... though black has always been a preference (that's why the DMC's uniform looks nice :cool:) pero maganda nga kung baligtaran me design para pag nagkampihan madaling magkakilalahan. like black design outside and the lighter design inside... stuff like that... :cool: at least pag isang jersey lang pero baligtaran, the cheaper the cost... :cool:

Nice pic nga pala :cool: Class picture ang dating.... Me Muse pa ( * winks @ ma'am Swit Lass)... Kada laro ba me class picture na ba? hehehe...

nweis... nice game peeps :cool: lalo na ke idol Taken, P_Lacson at Porch Zero :cool: na ndi ko man lang nakasabay maglaro...sayang... hehehe....

Edited by ^Tim^

Sir Poks i think black and white will do but cyempre more suggestions is highly appreciated pa rin for us to come up with a good and much better jersey in a affordable price...hehehe mas maganda if complete uniform na up and down cause i think it is much cheaper if we will just go for jersey cause package na ung price plus the banner is free...Hope this suggestion will help... Goodluck on your game sa wed...:cool: