• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 2 weeks later...

mga masters, is there a MF that could be bought, sold and monitored online? hassle sa byahe, fill up ng madaming forms and signing. any help would be appreciated. happy new year! :D

Hi daclown. Basically, MF is handled by the fund managers of the company where you applied MF for. Well, some companies have MF that can be monitored online. Everyday, the value of your money is updating depending on the company's net asset value per share (amount per share of the company). Personally, it is not advisable to get MF if you're looking for short term investments. You'll reap the benefits of having MF if you're looking long term (3-5 years is enough).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I was posting on Stocks but really this is where I belong.

As some of you may know I basically have 2 Funds composed of mostly mutual funds.

Business Fund: $45K

Retirement Fund: $127K

I have added a 3rd, as I take advantage of the consolidation phase in the market:

Education Fund: $10K

• Like (+1) 1

Mutual Funds:

Education Fund: $12K

Business Fund: $46K

Retirement Fund: $127K

Total Fund: $185K

I still have some cash lying around (>$150K) since I've sold alot of shares back in September of last year which I thought at the time was the peak (at least based on my analysis) The Dow then was 22.25K. But President Trump is soooo gooood he ran the market up (indirectly of course) that now the Dow is at 24K,

I am waiting for an even bigger discount in the future. But for me to fully exhaust all of cash, the Dow has to tank or bottom at 5K. I don't even remember the year Dow last saw that. That's a HUGE discount of 80% from market high. Think it will happen?

Edited by MRROUGHSEX
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...