Maybe you call your nation "FEE lippines"

Call yourselves "FEE lipinos"

and change your President's name as well

as "FEE noy"

What you think?

laughter is the best medicine diba?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

pwde ba mag inquire ang isang empleyado kung binabayaran ng employer nya ang mga tax nito, sa dinig ko di daw binabayaran ng company namin ang mga taxes, tapos sa mga empleyado lang din kumukuha ng pambayad ng sa tax ang mga managers

sa bir po, pls pakicheck ang company namin na global data management corporation

Yes, you can have it checked with the BIR but you have to 1st know in which region or RDO code are you assigned in? Mahirap lang sa BIR eh dati you can call the assigned branch or even the hotline and just give your full name, TIN, home address and ask them which companies have been paying your taxes pero ngayon super hassle kailangan personal appearance pa.

Ngayon question ko naman about sa mga Networking/MLM businesses. Do these people REALLY pay their taxes? Kasi when I spoke with a networker from Frontrow ang sabi nya kinakaltasan na daw sila ng taxes nila sa bangko. I didn't know that the bank has the authority to do that? Also the funny thing is that majority of those in the MLM industry don't even have TIN numbers so saan napupunta yung mga "tax deducations" nila? Pero nakasabi sa voucher nila na may 10% VAT sila binabayaran. I think they don't know what is VAT and what is ITR?

A value-added tax (VAT) is a form of consumption tax. From the perspective of the buyer, it is a tax on the purchase price. From that of the seller, it is a tax only on the value added to a product, material, or service, from an accounting point of view, by this stage of its manufacture or distribution. The manufacturer remits to the government the difference between these two amounts, and retains the rest for themselves to offset the taxes they had previously paid on the inputs.

The purpose of VAT is to generate tax revenues to the government similar to the corporate income tax or the personal income tax.

The value added to a product by or with a business is the sale price charged to its customer, minus the cost of materials and other taxable inputs. A VAT is like a sales tax in that ultimately only the end consumer is taxed. It differs from the sales tax in that, with the latter, the tax is collected and remitted to the government only once, at the point of purchase by the end consumer. With the VAT, collections, remittances to the government, and credits for taxes already paid occur each time a business in the supply chain purchases products.

So VAT is solely based on the expenses of the product and has nothing to do on the individual seller's end, right?

• 1 month later...

pano po ang procedure kung ako po ay isang trainee employee ng isang engineer na sole proprietor? bale ang resibo po kase nya ay under his name...me new office po kame but buo po nyang binibigay ang salaries namin, alang tax at philhealth/sss deduction kase 1 month pa lang ang ofis namin

master ej, i up ko ult sana itong ingury ko baka sakaling matulungan mo ako

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Basically you need to accomplish the BIR Form No. 1701 (since i assume in lieu of your profession yung service na nirerender mo sa company). Make sure you have secured also a copy of BIR Form 2307 from your client, if any. otherwise, yung reason for not withholding.

and lastly.. if i may ask sir, how much yung range nung payment sayo nung company?

Hi! If enrolled ang eFPS under branch, then nairetire ang main business, then ginawang main business si branch, pero you need to file cancellation and request for your branch to be main d ba? Meaning deleted yung eFPS enrollment? If i dont re-enroll, loophole ba yun na I can go back to bank payment? Kase according to them, once eFPS ka forever na yun until you retire the business.

mag secure ka ng tax clearance para dun sa main business na niretire, tsaka may chance na malipat ng RDO since gagawin mo na main business un branch...pag hindi mo na retire totally un old business, magkakaron ka ng mga open cases, hindi din basta basta nag cease un eFPS enrollment since hindi ka na pwede maging manual filer

i hope this is the correct thread. how do you compute for taxes on bonuses? i thought that for bonuses and 13th month, the in excess of 30k would be taxed. but someone from our company said that since what is being given to us is not a year end bonus, then everything will be taxed?

i have more questions, i hope someone can PM me and help me with my tax questions.

thanks.

For companies kasi, practice po is to spread the 30K (now 82K pending PNoy's signature unless he has signed that already) into the tax computation of your salary every cutoff kaya more or less ubos na yung 30K na exemptions which is the reason why yung 13th month and other bonus mas malaki yung tax.

Hindi ako expert sa tax, pero i think mali yung sinabi sa yo. Anything outside the basic is part of the computation of 30K threshold. In excess saka lang ita-tax. Depende pa ung tax nyan sa status mo (i.e. head of family, # of dependents, etc). May exception pa sa 30K na threshold called de minimis benefits, if the "benefits" is used to promote welfare, health, contenment or effeciency ng employee, di rin kasama sa 30K na threshold, meaning hindi taxable, basta it falls under the following examples:

1. Monetized unused vacation leave credits of private employees not exceeding 10 days during the year
  2. Monetized value of vacation and sick leave credits paid to government officialsand employees
  3. Medical cash allowance to dependents of employees not exceeding P750 ($16.82) per employee per semester or P125 ($280) per month
  4. Rice subsidy of P1500 ($33.65) or one sack of 50-kg rice per month amounting to not more than P1500 ($33.65)
  5. Uniforms and clothing allowance not exceeding P4000 ($89.73) per annum
  6. Actual medical assistance, ex: medical allowance to cover medical and health care needs, annual medical / executive check-up, maternity assistance, and routine consultations, not exceeding P10,000 ($224.32) per annum
  7. Laundry allowance not exceeding P300 ($6.73) per month
  8. Employees achievement awards, ex: for length of service or safety achievement, which must be in the form of a tangible personal property other than cash or gift certificate, with an annual monetary value not exceeding P10,000.00 ($224.32) received by the employee under an established written plan which does not discriminate in favor of highly paid employees
  9. Gifts given during Christmas and major anniversary celebrations not exceeding P5,000 ($112.16) per employee per annum
  10. Daily meal allowance for overtime work and night. Graveyard shift not exceeding 25% of the basic minimum wage

Hindi ako expert sa tax, pero i think mali yung sinabi sa yo. Anything outside the basic is part of the computation of 30K threshold. In excess saka lang ita-tax. Depende pa ung tax nyan sa status mo (i.e. head of family, # of dependents, etc). May exception pa sa 30K na threshold called de minimis benefits, if the "benefits" is used to promote welfare, health, contenment or effeciency ng employee, di rin kasama sa 30K na threshold, meaning hindi taxable, basta it falls under the following examples:

1. Monetized unused vacation leave credits of private employees not exceeding 10 days during the year
  2. Monetized value of vacation and sick leave credits paid to government officialsand employees
  3. Medical cash allowance to dependents of employees not exceeding P750 ($16.82) per employee per semester or P125 ($280) per month
  4. Rice subsidy of P1500 ($33.65) or one sack of 50-kg rice per month amounting to not more than P1500 ($33.65)
  5. Uniforms and clothing allowance not exceeding P4000 ($89.73) per annum
  6. Actual medical assistance, ex: medical allowance to cover medical and health care needs, annual medical / executive check-up, maternity assistance, and routine consultations, not exceeding P10,000 ($224.32) per annum
  7. Laundry allowance not exceeding P300 ($6.73) per month
  8. Employees achievement awards, ex: for length of service or safety achievement, which must be in the form of a tangible personal property other than cash or gift certificate, with an annual monetary value not exceeding P10,000.00 ($224.32) received by the employee under an established written plan which does not discriminate in favor of highly paid employees
  9. Gifts given during Christmas and major anniversary celebrations not exceeding P5,000 ($112.16) per employee per annum
  10. Daily meal allowance for overtime work and night. Graveyard shift not exceeding 25% of the basic minimum wage

for better understanding din po siguro, better if you ask for the computation baka kasi ginagawa nila yung namention ko earlier. isa din reason bakit malaki padin tax nung bonuses is yung tax rate na ginamit since based on graduated rates sya.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

eto ang joke para sa topic na ito..biggrin.gif

Foreigner: It's hard to do business

here in Philippines.

Every move and every one has a FEE

Barangay permit FEE

Mayor's FEE

Governor's FEE

Congressman FEE

BIR FEE

You have to change your system!

Maybe you call your nation "FEE lippines"

Call yourselves "FEE lipinos"

and change your President's name as well

as "FEE noy"

What you think?

laughter is the best medicine diba?

True!!

• 1 month later...

Is it normal for a company to collect 10%, supposedly as tax every payday even if they have an agreement with the employee that the company and the employee have no employee-employer relationship? They just treat their employees as Service Providers and they ask them to sign the BIR Form 2307. Is that legal?