• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Thank you po very much ... Another question na lang po ... Nagkaroon ako ng baby last April ... at yung tax exemption status upto today is still ME or married lang ... kung mag-file ba ako ng bagong change of status may makukuha ba po akong rebate dun sa taxes ko ...

Yes you can enjoy the benefit of special deduction of P8,000 per dependent. Under the Tax Code, effectivity of said deduction will be at the start of the year even you had a baby only in April. Just make sure that you update your registration/status... I forgot the BIR Form... parang 1903 or 1904 you form, just check na lang sa accounting or HR department nyo..

Hope this helps...

I inquired about my tax exemption and the possible refund ... but here in our office apparently they don't honor rebates or refunds ... what they would be doing is to offset my my succeeding tax deductions ... is this right ???

that is correct. they will recompute your annual income tax and exemptions, and in effect the succeeding months will see a drop in your withholding tax.

something called a "tax adjustment"

Gud pm, just wanna asked kung every end of the year lang pde kumuha ng ITR kasi ng request me sa HR namin ang sabi nila every end of the year lang daw ngbibigsy eh 4 months palang ako sa comapny ko pano ako nabigyan ng ITR ng previous employer ko nung JUly? pde bang ako mismo ang humingi ng ITR sa BIR office?

Gud pm, just wanna asked kung every end of the year lang pde kumuha ng ITR kasi ng request me sa HR namin ang sabi nila every end of the year lang daw ngbibigsy eh 4 months palang ako sa comapny ko pano ako nabigyan ng  ITR ng previous employer ko nung JUly? pde bang ako mismo ang humingi ng ITR sa BIR office?

Please note mate that ang ITR po ay hindi hinihingi, eto po ay pina-file. However, the BIR is requiring all employees that earning pure compensation and has only one employer for taxable year should not file their ITR and instead secure a certificate of withholding tax from their employer. Said certifiacte will serve as as your ITR and will be recognized by any thrid party that will require you to provide them your ITR.

Gud pm, just wanna asked kung every end of the year lang pde kumuha ng ITR kasi ng request me sa HR namin ang sabi nila every end of the year lang daw ngbibigsy eh 4 months palang ako sa comapny ko pano ako nabigyan ng  ITR ng previous employer ko nung JUly? pde bang ako mismo ang humingi ng ITR sa BIR office?

assuming you have completed the clearance process from your previous employer last july, they are obliged to give you a copy of the certificate of income tax withheld (BIR form 2316). That is what you present to your new employer for purposes of computing your annual income tax that you need to file (using BIR form 1700 or 1701).

yup, yan din problem ko sa convergys. nagresign me nung april this year and dito sa new employer ko, hinihingi ung itr ko from convergys. nung tumawag kami sa convergys, end of the year daw ibibigay un or icocompute pero nung tumawag ako sa BIR mismo, sbi nila, dapat daw ibigay na ng previous employer ung ITR mo para macompute ung annual income tax mo. anlabo nga e. :(

hello! started working last year. pero till now di pa ko nag babayad ng tax. pano ba ko mag start mag bayad? i want to have an ITR din kc eh. thnks

are you self-employed, or working for a company?

if working for a company, you'd probably have your taxes withheld, and at the end of the year you would be given a filled-up BIR form 2316 for your file. That's substituted filing. That's good enough evidence that you have done your part.