What Fuel Do You Use For Your Vehicle?

• 2 weeks later...

When you fill up your tank there is the BIG 3 as well as other small players ... just wondering does the gasoline sold by each one differs or its generic.

Some says that there is a difference in the formulation ... supposedly for fuel economy (as the usual ads says more miles to your car). IS THIS TRUE? Care to share your experience/testimonies.

MERGED W/ EXISTING "WHAT FUEL DO YOU USE?" THREAD

Edited by Wyld

im not sure about the complete details on all these but what I heard is that yung gas ng shell e mas matapang daw compared sa iba. as far as i know, petron ang may pinakamaayos na gas since sila lang yung may 95 octane na gas and all the rest only have 93 octane. so ako, sa petron ako ngpapagas, yung XCS, kaso mabilis maubos so medyo mas magastos. just a 2 cent tho.....can anyone back this up for confirmation?? TIA! Peace!

im not sure about the complete details on all these but what I heard is that yung gas ng shell e mas matapang daw compared sa iba. as far as i know, petron ang may pinakamaayos na gas since sila lang yung may 95 octane na gas and all the rest only have 93 octane. so ako, sa petron ako ngpapagas, yung XCS, kaso mabilis maubos so medyo mas magastos. just a 2 cent tho.....can anyone back this up for confirmation?? TIA! Peace!

What I know is that the Octane rating refers to the burning efficiency of the fuel ... the higher the octane rating, the easier for it to burn. The impact however will be a faster acceleration to your car.

In relation to my earlier post as well as to the comments above ... ang petron ba yung cheapest unleaded gasoline is 95 octane? in that case kasi it would be hard to compare it with the rest which i know has the octane of 93 lang.

What I know is that the Octane rating refers to the burning efficiency of the fuel ... the higher the octane rating, the easier for it to burn. The impact however will be a faster acceleration to your car.

In relation to my earlier post as well as to the comments above ... ang petron ba yung cheapest unleaded gasoline is 95 octane? in that case kasi it would be hard to compare it with the rest which i know has the octane of 93 lang.

with regards to fuel efficiency, cgro petron nga yung mgnda pro price wise, i guess it's pretty subjective......

one more thing, i heard some news na matapang dw yung gasolina ng shell which is not very good for the car's engine. totoo b to? does anyone have an idea on this??

bro, i think same tyo ng experience sa XCS.madali nga maubos compare if im using blaze.

since i tried using xcs for some months ganun pa rin.so i shifted to back to blaze khit medjo mahal

cost effective naman siya. my two cents lang.

ngapala pag sa shell ako inabot, dun ako sa velocity or sa caltex naman eh gold.konting dagdag but sulit naman.

bro, i think same tyo ng experience sa XCS.madali nga maubos compare if im using blaze.

since i tried using xcs for some months ganun pa rin.so i shifted to back to blaze khit medjo mahal

cost effective naman siya. my two cents lang.

ngapala pag sa shell ako inabot, dun ako sa velocity or sa caltex naman eh gold.konting dagdag but sulit naman.

bro! di ba mas mabilis maubos yung blaze? kc 96 octane un e so, basically, dapat mas mabilis masunog yun compared to XCS. bottomline, mahal gas ngyn promise hehe!!! peace!