What Fuel Do You Use For Your Vehicle?

Guys! any info about Shell's E10 gas, has 10% mixture of ethanol. I checked out their list of vehicles that can run with this type of gas and according to the list, ok gamitin sa car ko. Any info if it will harm the engine in the long run? ok ba hatak? matipid ba? your inputs are highly appreciated! many thanks!

Peace and keep smiling po kayo lahat! :)

All gasoline in the US is actually E10 already (they just don't say), so there shouldn't be any problems with that little ethanol mixed in. Ford's cars are even E20-capable.

The problems will set in if ethanol is used in much higher concentrations. It has more in common with water than gasoline in the sense that it will corrode your engine from the inside out. It goes without saying: unless your car is certified E80-ready, don't fill it up with E80.

pwede ba to sa old engines. late 80'spwede ba to sa old engines. late 80's

I checked out the list, mostly new cars lang pwed, pero all mitsubishi engines pwed daw any year any model except for a specific type of engine ng mitsubishi na hindi pwde, am not well infomed sa engine types kaya dunno about it, you can ask for a list sa gas station that sells E10, dats how i found out na pwed sa car ko kaso sympre doubts pa ako kaya havent filled up, hope there would be more responses here

I checked out the list, mostly new cars lang pwed, pero all mitsubishi engines pwed daw any year any model except for a specific type of engine ng mitsubishi na hindi pwde, am not well infomed sa engine types kaya dunno about it, you can ask for a list sa gas station that sells E10, dats how i found out na pwed sa car ko kaso sympre doubts pa ako kaya havent filled up, hope there would be more responses here

pwede ba ang 07 rav4 ng e10??