The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

• 2 weeks later...

Years ago 1995, 160 kph with my old Nissan Sentra JX. Stock to ha, without any mods, rims nya “14 alloy pa sa SLEX nung hindi pa maganda yung kalsada. Maalon yung kalye at that speed. I think I lost contact with the ground a few times. It was scary. Nowadays, I easily go 140 with my 2014 diesel Accent hatchback. I hardly feel the speed since the engine is quiet. If the suspension is better, I can probably go faster.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

235 kph at the Bundesautobahn, and mind you at that speed i had to revert back to the slow lane because a car was flashing his light from behind me signalling me to give way and I was in a Porsche 911. Anybody care to guess what car overtook me?

Edited by ergonomic
  • 4 weeks later...

200kmh on the autobahn at night in 5 series beamer. That's how fast I have driven myself. Funny thing about driving so fast is that a a car going 100kmh looks like it is standing still (100kmh difference). I have ridden in a car gling 250kmh and the more scary experience is with my German friend who ran 160kmh on windy back roads in the snow. I just read the newspaper such that I could not see the road and prayed silently.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...