The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

200kph-i used to own a 1991 galant AMG..

it has a 4G63 turbo engine,lsd,upgraded turbo, hks blow off valve,front mount intercooler

i used it at carshows..well,they say that a SHOWCAR=SLOWCAR...not this ride :thumbsupsmiley:

i miss that galant...nicknamed-GRACIA!

260kph-99Lancer from skyway tollbooth to just before the offramp merging with SLEX.

uhmm abot ba ng 260kph ang speedometer ng 99 lancer? dont you mean 160kph?

anyway, me 135mph driving a 911 carrera at i95 in cali at around 4am...

260 kph many times along SCTEX in my C36 and 250 kph in the SLK320 until the speed-limiter cuts the juice. There are many long straight stretches there and the paving is excellent so one can maintain a good clip but be sure your car is in top shape and that your TIRES are Z-rated before testing the aerodynamic properties of your car. Best time was in at Tipo Gate 8:03 am and out of the Clark Logistics gate by 8:20 am hehe.

Hey I'm NOT advocating speeding along public roads here. Be careful of small animals crossing the expressway, I saw some dogs and one time a group of goats loitering along the road. Also the patrol cars have wised up, now they check your IN and OUT times at the toll booth and if its less than 36 minutes then they KNOW that you had been naughty. One friend got a ticket that way and there really is no way to get out of it.

fastest i've driven was 130kph on an old 1974 beetle. very, very stable on high speed. brazil model yun but still I believe its german engineering.

i've tried a 1994 corolla 1.3L up to 110kph only since ramdam ko na hirap na if I go further up on speed. maybe I need to have it tuned up.

170kph on my revo...almost redzone at 6500 rpm...katakot pero saya...i was opening up the engine...STAR sa south (wala nanghuhuli...clocked a BMW Z5 na kasabay ko at around 200 i think...

fastest on 2wheels was at 250 on a friends yamaha...super kapit hehehe...STAR south

fastest on a bicycle is 27kph...cannondale ultralight...ternate cavite

fastest on a golfcart 17kph...walang bag at walang sakay...inside mimosa leisure estate

fastest on a kuliglig (yes those contraptions on the road we love to hate) at around 20kph open road at the strong rep nautical highway mindoro

Guest Leviticus
170kph on my revo...almost redzone at 6500 rpm...katakot pero saya...i was opening up the engine...STAR sa south (wala nanghuhuli...clocked a BMW Z5 na kasabay ko at around 200 i think...

fastest on 2wheels was at 250 on a friends yamaha...super kapit hehehe...STAR south

fastest on a bicycle is 27kph...cannondale ultralight...ternate cavite

fastest on a golfcart 17kph...walang bag at walang sakay...inside mimosa leisure estate

fastest on a kuliglig (yes those contraptions on the road we love to hate) at around 20kph open road at the strong rep nautical highway mindoro

hehe.. natawa ako sa "fastest on a bike"

ako.. fastest on a bike: 46 kph going down to la trinidad, benguet starting from Pines City College