The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

many many many years ago - 1988 or 1989. crossing over wyoming into colorado. i was going at about 110 mph (roughly 175-180 kmph) on highway 287. if anyone has been there then they would know that about 10 miles after crossing over the border road goes through mountains. not so much winding roads. but more of slopes.

in walked a huge moose. twice as tall as the MR-2 that i was driving. it was around 8-9PM and it came out of the dark. i only saw it when my friend who was sitting next to me screamed at top of her voice.

but it was too late. and thank God as if i had seen it any earlier and tried to steer away from it then i would have ended up in a ditch several hundred feet deep. didn't slow down at all. and stopped only when i was 5 or 10 miles away from the scene of crime. got out and found that the headlight was busted and fender was pushed so much back that could not even open the passenger side door. and needless to say that there was shattered glass all around my friend. and poor girl was in a shock, but thank God she recovered soon :)

i may have driven faster after that. but never had as memobrable experience that i had that night...

225 kph = Cayman S. NLEX,. Short burst lang, sa may Aqueduct, wanted to try the rides power. Could have gaone faster pero nakakatakot na.

Bro aqueduct is defined as a conduit that resembles a bridge but carries water over a valley

saan sa NLEX meron nyan? at paano ka nakadaan dun?

The fastest I've ever gone was 170kph back in 2000 in a stock 1993 Corolla GLi. I and my gf back then were going to Clark via the North Luzon Expressway. I noticed a high pitched sound emanating from my left window (which were closed) at 160kph. Didn't want to risk it any further upon reaching 170..and we slowed down. The tires could blow out and at that speed, it would be disastrous.

• 2 weeks later...

is this thread for local highways only, anyway here goes - --

210 kph, autobahn in germany, 180-190 in Spain, from Barcelona to Valls,

Take note we were only driving in german made folksvagen golf's. It never shimied or rattled. Great german made cars.

By the way at 210kph, me and my filipino companion were already ecstatic at 210 in the autobahn, until I saw in the rear view mirror a small dot fast becoming a big dot and soon enough overtaking us it was a mercedes, then a BMW haha, and we were driving at 220 KPH. they must have been driving over 220kph. (maybe ?)

soon after we passed a car wreck totally smashed, on the road side. well drive fast, wreck fast. If you have the opportunity, try to drive in germany's autobhan, pure excitement hehe.