The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

I tried on of my biker buddies ride one time at the NLEX, that freekin CBR Fireblede 600 took to almost a 190kph... would have pushed harder but I'm not to keen on riding bigger displacement bikes since my ride is only a 150cc CBR.

That was quite some adrenalin rush.

Guest fhoryou

185km/h

Downhill without braking

Laguna to Quezon

Using Revo (1.8) Sports Runner (gasonline) (stock)

I'll going to try bicol soon. Try 220kph using old stock car such as Toyota TE-72 or Mitsubishi Arrow (Celeste).

Again downhill.

Edited by fhoryou
110+ mph (177+kph) on my BMW 325Ci.....afterwards I got stopped by the State Trooper for speeding....buti na lang I got off with a fix-it-up ticket...busted kasi yung isa kong brake lights...ligtas...parang bale wala yung speed sa kotse....kaso mahirap nang magka-ticket....

but on a normal day with light traffic regular na yung 130 kph (80+ mph) sa highway.

me naman, 145 mph (232kph) in my '01 bmw 325c1 on I-5 south. still got smoked tho' by a '02 bentley continental gt (top speed 195mph). got cited for speeding 96 mph (153 kph) on the way back to san fran. fine was $700.00 so i rarely drive that fast now.

cant drive faster than 119kph na eh. during our last drive to niagara falls ang daming highway radar cops. syang din ang fine. pero kapag libre, i shoot to 160 just to stretch the bimmer's engine. sayang din naman kung hanggang 119 lang sya. pero play safe na talaga sa queen elizabeth way at sa 401 ngayon.