The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

fastest ko with my car was 192kph pgmfi civic lxi. 175kph nasa 4th gear pa lang. i think if i redline it it will go past 200. done it in nlex. but i regularly cruise at 150 in nlex pag umuuwi ako province.

caution(from my own personal experience) lang to those who venture into speeds up to 170kph and above:

kahit well maintained car mo it still applies!

1. other cars may not have the idea how fast you are approaching them judging from their rearview mirrors.

2. pag stock car mo...braking from 170 to 100 will cause your brakes to overheat and fade(this is bad!)

3. pebbles at these speeds however small, will break your windshield if hit.

4. turn off your aircon

5. look ahead 500 meters.

6. if your car is a vios..DONT DO IT!

7. lastly...dont answer your phone :D

happy speeding!

fastest ko with my car was 192kph pgmfi civic lxi. 175kph nasa 4th gear pa lang. i think if i redline it it will go past 200. done it in nlex. but i regularly cruise at 150 in nlex pag umuuwi ako province.

caution(from my own personal experience) lang to those who venture into speeds up to 170kph and above:

kahit well maintained car mo it still applies!

1. other cars may not have the idea how fast you are approaching them judging from their rearview mirrors.

2. pag stock car mo...braking from 170 to 100 will cause your brakes to overheat and fade(this is bad!)

3. pebbles at these speeds however small, will break your windshield if hit.

4. turn off your aircon

5. look ahead 500 meters.

6. if your car is a vios..DONT DO IT!

7. lastly...dont answer your phone :D

happy speeding!

nice info bro :cool: especially no.5 if your car is a VIOS.. hahahhahahahahha. it might fall apart!! :D

no engine mods whatsover -- trying to preserve the engine warranty. just a sparco strutbar, H&R lowering spring, tanabe exhaust, and 15" rims on potenzas. pero siguro mga 10 seconds lang to... pangit ng SLEX alang masyadong smooth na stretch. by the way nice handle! vin diesel na vin diesel! :cool:

hahaha! sirs don't underestimate the vios. napaabot ko ng 200kph.. it didn't fall apart :) by the way that's a 1.3 speedo you're looking at

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/kdionela/vios.jpg

who took the shot? hehehe!

its not the performance thats in question sa vios, its the suspension and the very short wheelbase. pag nalubak ang isang rear wheel iikot ka na dyan bro. pero 200kph? :thumbsupsmiley:

160 km/h lang, on a stock 1995 Corolla GLi....maximum na iyun

bro, there might be something wrong with your car, I used to have a 94 GLI also stock and i was able to go 185kph and actually it could go even faster if not for the trucks that were in front of me. :hypocritesmiley:

:zorro: :zorro:

bro, there might be something wrong with your car, I used to have a 94 GLI also stock and i was able to go 185kph and actually it could go even faster if not for the trucks that were in front of me. :hypocritesmiley:

:zorro: :zorro:

i agree with you bro :cool: baka nga may problem sa car ni batlle_master, i also own a 93 corolla GLI, ang sagad nya bro is 200kph, pag medyo palusong can go 205kph, sa skyway ko to sinagad :D bakit 160kph lang yung sagad ng sayo battle_master? pa-check mo car mo bro :D

who took the shot? hehehe!

its not the performance thats in question sa vios, its the suspension and the very short wheelbase. pag nalubak ang isang rear wheel iikot ka na dyan bro. pero 200kph? :thumbsupsmiley:

i took the shot :D mag isa lang kasi ako nyan. n70 camera lang po. yup i agree the suspension and wheelbase leave something to be desired. couple of stability mods like lowering spring and a strutbar (front and rear) would help alleviate that problem

for me depends on the car may daily average speed is 100-120 kph love to hear that warning sound

Hyundai accent '04: 140 kph

Nissan Sunny '04: 160 kph

Ford Focus '03: 160 kph

Honda Civic '04: 160 kph

Chevrolete Optra '05: 180-195 kph

My chevy Optra is the best!!!!!!

That's why I love Saudi Arabia its a racer track country!

hahaha! sirs don't underestimate the vios. napaabot ko ng 200kph.. it didn't fall apart :) by the way that's a 1.3 speedo you're looking at

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/kdionela/vios.jpg

I doubt this.... un lang... 1.3 at 200 kph and 6000 rpm? means to say it can

go 210 at 7000 rpm? ur one lucky guy to own this car...and the camera.