• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slimmers World

do they have olympic bars/squat bars?

i'm more into free weights.

sobrang dami ba naka enroll dito?

how much rate?

Yes they have olympic bars/squat bars. Just be early so that you avoid the crowd and the potential to catch a flu. Free weights are really good when you are into strength training or body building.

Am not sure about the rates they charge cause I signed up for a lifetime contract six years ago and it cost me 35,000 pesos. In retrospect hindi sulit because had I invested that 35,000 pesos in TBills or Mutual Funds, its annual projected interest would have been enough to enroll in a small no name gym for six months :thumbsdownsmiley:

Anyway, it might be better if you would purchase your own gym set if you are annoyed by other people working out

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they have olympic bars/squat bars. Just be early so that you avoid the crowd and the potential to catch a flu. Free weights are really good when you are into strength training or body building.

Am not sure about the rates they charge cause I signed up for a lifetime contract six years ago and it cost me 35,000 pesos. In retrospect hindi sulit because had I invested that 35,000 pesos in TBills or Mutual Funds, its annual projected interest would have been enough to enroll in a small no name gym for six months :thumbsdownsmiley:

Anyway, it might be better if you would purchase your own gym set if you are annoyed by other people working out

best time to go there is around 12:00 noon to 4pm kasi wala ganong tao at walang unahan sa free weights...pag 5pm onwards kana pupunta ay susginoo...maguumpugan kayo sa free weights area at lahat ng equipments may nakaupo...hehe!

best time to go there is around 12:00 noon to 4pm kasi wala ganong tao at walang unahan sa free weights...pag 5pm onwards kana pupunta ay susginoo...maguumpugan kayo sa free weights area at lahat ng equipments may nakaupo...hehe!

correct, especially if your workin out at the binondo branch..parang nasa palengke ka

correct, especially if your workin out at the binondo branch..parang nasa palengke ka

korak ka jan bro...yun ata pinakamaliit na slimmers branch...napakasikip! sa trafalgar makati maganda nakapunta nako,not as big as pan pacific but may balcony area sya...not bad...

I have the basic bench press, dumbels, threadmill and situp rack here at my parents house and unfortunately, as of this time, I can not afford to have a private gym

Thanks for this.

I'll try to check trafalgar and pan pacific branches and check what's better for me

10th ave branch still open?

Hmmm I wish I knew where this is <_< One of the branches na hindi ko pa napupuntahan. Its a long walk from the LRT station but then you could jog from the 2nd station of LRT1.

I heard they were about to close this BRANCH because of the high rental fee and the low client patronage. I hope they relocate it somewhere where there is no nearby Fitness First branch

Trafalgar is also good. You can park in the Makati sidestreets for free as long as its a weekend or if you arrive past 6:30PM. Just make sure you won't be towed by roving MACEA trucks. They added a mezzanine which decongested the place but there is still too many people working out after office hours.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
ok sa pan pacific mag workout mga 11a.m to 4 p.m, hindi pa gaanong marami ang tao. Badtrip lang yung isang fitness instructor dun, imbes na turuan kahit basic man lang yung iba, nag papa cute lang dun sa mga babae. tsk tsk,

hahaha! ganun talaga mga instructor dun may bayad ata kung gusto mong tutukan ka nila...ganda rin naman mga lady instructors dun magpacute kanarin bweheheee....