• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slimmers World

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Si Dennis yung long faced trainer? andun pa sya.

Si Janice Ting ba andun pa? havent seen her when thye moved to the main building

Andun pa. Nakita ko siya last week.

saan na napunta ang slimmers sa sm north edsa na sa annex dati?

Sa basement katabi ng Bio-Research.

Si Dennis yung long faced trainer? andun pa sya.

Si Janice Ting ba andun pa? havent seen her when thye moved to the main building

Andun pa. Nakita ko siya last week.

saan na napunta ang slimmers sa sm north edsa na sa annex dati?

Sa basement katabi ng Bio-Research.

• 2 weeks later...

^Sabi nila, it's the biggest nga daw, though sa Alabang at Pasay Road pa lang naman na-try ko kaya I cannot really claim that I know. hehe. :upside:

If you love dancing, try their aero classes every Tuesday (630am and 8am), Thursday (12:15pm) and Saturday (830am). :thumbsupsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...

How true is it that Slimmers World will be closing some centers? How many and which centers woud be closed?

If three would be closed, then I recommend that they close the Subic branch, Binondo branch and the Caloocon branch.

Lugi naman yung mga lifetime members ng branches na yan. Dapat isauli yung lifetime membership fee! Magkano na ba ngayon yung Gold card (lifetime any branch membership)?

For me the biggest branch is along Marcos Highway, three floors and the best parking area. The Pasay road branch has not parking and very warm. Parang nagtitipid sa aircon.

Most crowded branch is Megamall and Cebu Ayala mall basement.

I have not seen the Subic branch from the inside, the Binondo branch (i could not figure out how to get there with all the one way streets (dami daw matrona dito), I have not seen the Caloocan branch (very far and I woud not know how to get there.

And before I forget, I almost fell on the treadmil when I saw the model of Slimmers World join the cheapie swimsuit contest at Wowowee Fitrum fit something. Kadiri talaga! The weird thing is that it appears that the contest may already be rigged from the start so formalities na lang. Let the eventual winner join the elimination round first.

If your not familiar with the model, her name is Nikkolai Pena who lives in Marikina. Once I saw her workout at the branch in Pasig. really pretty (she is not photogenic though). Her photos at SWI looks enhanced cause she really looks much thinner in person (parang anorexic)

I highly suspect she is a professional contestant in any beauty contest. Given her looks and body, she easily wins the judges. Does anyone know what school she goes to?

tnx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
busit mga trainors at mahilig mang-manyak

Thank you for raising that issue! Mga manyak nga mga Fitness Trainer jan except yung mga ladies :upside: My ex-GF warned me about this which is why she discourages me from working out with her. When i insisted, I saw how she often gets cheap shots from the male trainers. According to her, she does not mind because she gets a Persona Trainer without having to pay the fee. So hinirit ko, pano kung ako yung "chansingan" ng trainer ko, ok lang ba sayo yun. So she said, basta wag kang kukuha ng babaeng Personal trainer <_< Life is so unfair :unsure:

Thank you for raising that issue! Mga manyak nga mga Fitness Trainer jan except yung mga ladies :upside: My ex-GF warned me about this which is why she discourages me from working out with her. When i insisted, I saw how she often gets cheap shots from the male trainers. According to her, she does not mind because she gets a Persona Trainer without having to pay the fee. So hinirit ko, pano kung ako yung "chansingan" ng trainer ko, ok lang ba sayo yun. So she said, basta wag kang kukuha ng babaeng Personal trainer <_< Life is so unfair :unsure:

Ngek!

Luging-lugi ka dude!

Sya may libreng trainor, tapos kaw di pwede??? <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Ngek!

Luging-lugi ka dude!

Sya may libreng trainor, tapos kaw di pwede??? <_<

Thank you for emphatising with me dude. Hindi nman ako naghahabol ng libre at lalong ndi naman ako sobrang gandang lalake parang tsansingan ng babaeng personal trainer considering mga mala Adonis ang mga boylet ng mga gals trainer jan sa Slimmers. Kung may tsatsansing sakin baka matrona (bading pwede pa siguro) <_< It was just a ppang-asar na question that I did not expect to be answered.

Pero ganun nga gimik ng ex-GF ko para maka-libre. When I went to the mens locker room, I heard the male trainers bad mouthing her though. t#ang%na sila pa galit eh may libreng mga padaplis daplis nga sila <_<