Recommend Some Music

Larry

• 3 weeks later...

i agree !!!!!!!!!!!!

listen to urbandub (arguably the best local rock act today)...

Add ko pla mga ito

1.) Jeff Buckley

(bago sumikat sina john mayer, jason mraz, etc si jeff buckley muna and he is a lot better)

2.) Gavin DeGraw

(better but not as popular as john mayer and the likes)

3.) Syempre si STING

(no introduction needed)

Yup, magaling ang backdraft....

pero ang alam ko (di ako sure dito) mga mayayaman at puro tiga-ateneo

cla so some people didn't respect them as true rakistas...

dunno why...

For some old school pinoy hard rock songs listen to Backdraft. Their songs, Dama de Noche, La Propaganda, Sa Dagat ng Apoy, Motspeed (Sa Karimlan) & Sugo ng Dilim, to name a few, surely rocks.
Yup, magaling ang backdraft....

pero ang alam ko (di ako sure dito) mga mayayaman at puro tiga-ateneo

cla so some people didn't respect them as true rakistas...

dunno why...

Not all of them. the vocalist, Benedict Versoza is from UST who was an intern nurse, rhythm guitarist, Anton Yap comes from Cebu and he was from another rock band (forgot the name already). the drummer Jigs de Belen also comes from Cebu,i think. Basist Tyronne Borromeo is the one from Ateneo. There were two members of the band who were bandmates already prior to joining backdraft. i think it was the basist&the rhythm guitarist. Early on it was Anton Yap who was the lead guitarist and Mirt Togle (Möt) on rhythm but it was switched. Also, Benedict Versoza was a replacement for the early vocalist of the band. before it was the Ferdie Aquino (guitarist) and Mirt Togle duo but ferdie aquino got seriously ill and so it became the Anton Yap-Mirt Togle duo. the track Gorgatz was a monster w/Perf de Castro on solos.

in the group pix L-R, Anton Yap (rhythm guitarist), Jigs de Belen (drummer), Möt (lead guitar), Benedict Verzosa (vocals), Tyronne Borromeo (bassist)

post-56722-1199172740.gif

post-56722-1199172748.gif

Edited by mick8
Not all of them. the vocalist, Benedict Versoza is from UST who was an intern nurse, rhythm guitarist, Anton Yap comes from Cebu and he was from another rock band (forgot the name already). the drummer Jigs de Belen also comes from Cebu,i think. Basist Tyronne Borromeo is the one from Ateneo. There were two members of the band who were bandmates already prior to joining backdraft. i think it was the basist&the rhythm guitarist. Early on it was Anton Yap who was the lead guitarist and Mirt Togle (Möt) on rhythm but it was switched. Also, Benedict Versoza was a replacement for the early vocalist of the band. before it was the Ferdie Aquino (guitarist) and Mirt Togle duo but ferdie aquino got seriously ill and so it became the Anton Yap-Mirt Togle duo. the track Gorgatz was a monster w/Perf de Castro on solos.

in the group pix L-R, Anton Yap (rhythm guitarist), Jigs de Belen (drummer), Möt (lead guitar), Benedict Verzosa (vocals), Tyronne Borromeo (bassist)

wow!!!! salamat sa info sir!!!!

ngaun ngaun lang din ako nakakapakinig ng backdraft eh nakita ko lang sa mp3 ng boss ko astig!

rak en roll!