many people don't know this, pero nagpapasada ako ng jeepney ng lola ko sa mga summer months for gimmick money when i was back in college :thumbsupsmiley: was earning 200-350 a day back then, then gave my grandmother the boundary at the end of the month, she gave it back :D

• 6 months later...

During my late high school days I'm accepting typing jobs from my classmates (kaunti pa lang ang MS Word literate nung time na yun). Three of my teachers want projects passed onto them computerized and not just that, they want specific formats (and dahilan kung bakit yung mga hindi bihasa sa Word na mga kaklase ko nagpa-type din sa 'kin).

In college, I sold car stickers with the logo of your fav school. also, I used to sell tee shirts with designs using the old method of imprinting on t-shirts, the silkscreen process. I had a regular clientele. I used the extra shirts as goodwill presents for my professors and other school workers. Profit was just enough for gas money and some food on the table.

Edited by knoll1234
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...