• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

CAT:

- I had a big crush on one of our officers. I was happy even when she gave me demerits.

- I also had a secret crush on a Battalion Commander. She was so pretty in her white uniform! And she had a beautiful smile!

ROTC:

- An officer caught us abandoning our posts. He had a couple of MP's chase after us and we ran like hell.

- We had to avoid fainting so that we wouldn't be sexually harassed by the fag medics.

- Of course, I will never forget the pretty and sweet-smelling sponsors.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ROTC

MS-11 my grade was 2.5 my absence 1

MS 12 my grade was 2.0 my absence 3

MS 21 my grade was 1.5 my absence 5

MS 22 my grade was 1.25 I was able to attend training only 5 (mostly during exams and firing exercises) times

My secret was that since my friends/batchmate as being promoted to high ranking (later they were the Corps. commander and Battalion commanders) positions, thus I was able to get excused..he he he

After our four hours training in a military camp one Sunday morning, I saw with my very own eyes how a fellow cadet tried to make a run for a bus that was already leaving when he lost his grip on the handle bar. Laglag iyon pobre sa lupa at nagulungan ng rear wheels nuong bus. Patay kaagad. That was years ago and still naaalala ko pa rin to this day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I freaking hated ROTC.. a bunch of stupid officers trying to tell you what to do, i mean, I don't have any problem following their commands, but most of the time they are just plain stupid..

In the middle of the field with sun scorching your skin, with dirt and dust all over your skin and fatigue, with officers constantly shouting commands that no one understands, with food that are inedible, I do not think anyone enjoyed that experience at all.

Edited by G_sKiLLz