• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

no... i wont interfere with what they already have and i'll give their relationship/love a chance, otherwise i'll be like those telenovela contrabidas :P

if time comes when their relationship appears not to be working anymore that's when i'll move in

err...chances like this sometimes causes "true love" to continue....

its not like u get the person fall for u...its more on interruption.. no offense to all those who are indeed inlove w/ smbdy hus already taken... bt for my own opinion..if u really think that u love that person that is already taken,,,, u dont just butt-in.....it takes two to tango...if she/he likes u too..he/she's d one whos gonna end their rel...and if u love him/her,,, u wait,,patiently... rar..i dnt think i explained it very well haha.... damnit.. but heck.. haha

Go ahead and smell the roses, admire the scenery. there are things in life worth stopping by - for a while.

But do not linger. What you want now may not be actually good for you in the long term. It is nice to feel wanted, to go for someone you want, but what happens after may not be something you can handle.

Adam's gone to sinnin' after eating the apple the snake gave. The rest is history.

So there. :goatee:

nah..

impatient akong tao.

i hate waiting

ayoko ng pending

ayoko ng pinahihirapan

ayoko ng nakikihati

i hate it when they beat around the bush

i hate it when they run in circles

i hate when they sugar coat

i hate when they try to make things look so mysterious

i hate puzzles, nor surprises