Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

siguro comrade if we see that she's unhappy na y not . Or when she's happy but wants to be happier still pwede rin. 😁

Many kasi see that if you're the party that makes the first move bad ka. But it takes two to tango. Kung may lalapit at may tatanggapin naman I think the onus fall on BOTH parties.

2 minutes ago, X-23 said:

Kung di naman serious (di ko aagawin), yes! But it’s nott ch like I will do the pursuing. I don’t chase. I attract. Lol!

I am sure you don't chase men, there's so  many thirsty guys out there it's pathetic at times....at least you have a baseball field of selections...hahaha..

btw you got PM ma'am!

• 1 month later...

no. bad yun. kung ako yung nasa sitwasyon ay hindi ko kukulitin yung babae. siguro the best that i can do is magpahiwatig sa kanya na gusto ko sana siyang mas makilala pa right after kong malaman mula mismo sa kanya na in a relationship na pala siya. then hahayaan ko na lang na panahon ang magsabi kung tatagal nga ba sila ng boyfriend niya o hindi. kasi if ever man na may impact para dun sa babae yung pagkakakilala namin then kusa siyang aalis sa nauna niyang napasukan na relationship.

• Winner! (+1) 1
29 minutes ago, NightWriter said:

It can be fun. The only thing that matters is that neither of you have any emotional investment on this. 
Because it won’t be fun anymore when the drama comes rollin’ with the violins start playing. 

the operative word is emotional investment....it comes to an end when one becomes jealous! 

• Like (+1) 1