What's The Reason Behind Your Avatar?

boyet

Before I had an evil sperm caricature pero pinalitan ko....

<--- Nirvana's NEVERMIND album cover......One of my favorite bands and Cool yung concept ng album cover for me eh...

"I found it hard

It was hard to find

Oh well, whatever, nevermind ..."

:evil: :evil: :evil:

My avatar's Kim Cattrall (Samantha Jones - Sex and the City). I like the way she carries herself both onscreen and off-screen.. although I don't plan to be as promiscuous as the character she plays, haha! Sexy, witty and confident... that exactly how I wanted to come off as.

The Raven. Gusto ko kasi yung poem ni Edgar Allan Poe. I would say there's passion with whatever feelings he has for a woman, if my interpretation serves me right. Anyway, aside from that, I've actually seen a raven when I went abroad and I think the bird has a mysterious look (as far as I am concerned). I want to be just that. Not much but mysterious in some little ways.

i love spongebob squarepants cartoons! originated dito, but from what i heard, pinapalabas na din daw jan sa cable...which is a great thing. darn patrick star! he's funny though.

parang ren and stimpy pero less rude. :D

ile change my avatar soon, but not yet. still lovin the sponge. :P