How Many Kids Would You Like To Have?

How many kids would you like to have?  

570 members have voted

1. 1. How many kids would you like to have?

• 5 or more
    • none

• 5 weeks later...

My ideal siguro would be 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls. Two of each para naman may kakampi ang isa kapag magkaaway sila. :lol: Pero, realistically 3 would be okay. I don't have any preferences as to gender ang importante lang dapat healthy sila.

• 2 weeks later...

haha! apat lang kaming bumoto na isa lang ang anak.

i prefer 1 but i wont spoil the child. i don't plan to hire a maid even if i become rich. the family will share the chores. it's easy cause i plan to have a simple life. basta may music lang.

one of my dreams is to become a great father. i want it more than i want to have a wife. i don't need a girl naman, pero kailangan ko ng anak. pwede ba yun? i want a boy. sa panahon ngayon, parang natatakot ako magkaron ng anak na babae, hehe. ok lang naman siguro kahit wala siyang utol kasi i will be his brother, tropa and teacher. i will never raise my voice pero i will be a disciplinarian. i will always listen. haaay... excited na ako magka-anak pero la pa bread eh.

i'm 22 now, by 25 sana meron na...

to start with, ang gusto ko bago pa man din ako mag-asawa settled na ang finances for my kids-to-be (ill keep my fingers crossed for that). 2 children is very practical considering the expenses of raising them up. i would have chosen it kaso i just love kids and two wont be enough for me. so i want to have 3 children. i picture them magugulo, fighting here and there but there will always be the bond that will tie them together, and later on they will develop to their own identities, comparing and competing, with different interests and trips in life. haay... i look forward to that time. but not expecting it happening soon.