On 10/13/2021 at 10:43 PM, batman-robin said:

firing squad sa mga law enforcement personnel na gumawa ng krimen sa mga sibilyan. para malaman nila kung gaano kabigat ang responsibilidad ng kanilang tungkulin.

I think ung mga gumawa ng krimen laban din sa law enforcement personnel e ma firing squad din? Because it is also not easy serving the people.

Lets all agree to disagree MONOPOLIZED companies. To have more Filipinos bouncing up. There should be a limit of business and land here the PH. Im sure walang katapusan ang over population at congestion sa Metro Manila due to the bill na, never na implement sa provinces. 

Example : Subic - Goodbye Intel

Nueva Ecija - Goodbye Silicon ( One of the largest silicon distributors in Asia)

Im sure di lahat nakaka alam, but its about time we remanufacture the best gadjets the world has seen. 

KUDOS sa mga nakakakilala sakin at sa sentiments ko. Pero ayoko sa Artista hahaha

22 hours ago, male_scort4hire said:

... yes to legalization of prostitution 

Excerpts from wiki:

In Switzerland, prostitution has been legal since 1942. The law makes trafficking, forcing people into prostitution, and pimping as illegal. In 1992, the law was revised, so that pimping and passive soliciting are no longer considered a crime.

In 2013, "sex boxes" were erected where a client can bring the prostitute in his car, enter a box-like carport, and have sex there. The sex boxes have safety features like gated entry, security cameras, and alarm buttons in each stall

300px-Verrichtungsboxen.jpg

• Winner! (+1) 1

A couple of my friends say it sounds elitist but hear me out, what if: a vote can weighted based off contribution to society be it taxes(favorite word of some "ambag") + iq/education(making sure educated vote) + community service (may people with good record of charity etc have it better than convicts) + representation (a small bonus to represent indigenous people,farmers and fishermen etc) with ceilings on each so it won't be absurdly big

Of course it may be prone to corruption and it hurts idea of democracy but it just doesn't sit well with me that my vote is same as yung lasing na tambay sa labas na puro fake news kinekwento. Random thoughts

Edited by Gtayo11
Added farmers and fishermen esp essential despite lack of the other aspects
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Galit na galit sila sa Substitution pero nasa Batas naman. 

Nasa batas din ung hindi pa sila considered candidates until campaign period starts officially. Kaya they are taking advantage of this law and early campaigning already in the disguise that they are only trying to "feel" the reaction of the voting population on their presence for the position.

One sided lang sila sa batas. Pag sila ang gumagawa OK lang😂

Matagal na sila nakaupo sa pwesto bakit di nila ito revise? Dahil ba baka one day sila naman ang makinabang dito?😂😂😂

• 4 weeks later...

A law that will cancel a driver’s license and impose stiffer fines on individuals that do not follow simple traffic signs or rules. To provide incentives on drivers who do not have any traffic violation such as free renewal of license etc. This is to reduce arrogant, undisciplined and uneducated drivers.

• 3 weeks later...

Legalize and tax sex business

In 2013, there are 500,000 sex workers in the Philippines. The nominal rate i, let's say, 1000 pesos. Tax them 10% like the corporate consultants. If they get at least 1 client per day. That's a gross revenue of 500,000,000 per day. 10% tax is 50 million per day. Let say, 5 days a week lang sila magtrabaho. That's 50M x 5days x 48 weeks (net of holidays and long weekends). 12Billion pesos annual tax. Boom, protected livelihood, more services for the public,  everybody happy. 

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 2/4/2022 at 9:49 PM, redbomber said:

Legalize and tax sex business

In 2013, there are 500,000 sex workers in the Philippines. The nominal rate i, let's say, 1000 pesos. Tax them 10% like the corporate consultants. If they get at least 1 client per day. That's a gross revenue of 500,000,000 per day. 10% tax is 50 million per day. Let say, 5 days a week lang sila magtrabaho. That's 50M x 5days x 48 weeks (net of holidays and long weekends). 12Billion pesos annual tax. Boom, protected livelihood, more services for the public,  everybody happy. 

Pano ung mga nasa Avenida, they charge 300 only. Pang kape lang ika nga hahaha. Kawawa naman if may tax pa sila.