ewan ko lang kung napost ko na ito... power na yung iba e makakalimut na lang. kunwari nangholdap ka ng bangko, sabay gamitin mo yung power na yun... makakalimutan nila na ngholdap ka... o diba? solve... o kaya mangrape ka... tapos gamitin mo yung power na yun... makakalimutan ng nirape mo na nirape mo sya... o di ba lusot... sarap ka pa!!! ahehehehehehhehe

The ability to be invisible so that I can sneak into my bf's room while he is asleep without his household knowing about my presence in their unico hijo's room. hehehe... Also, the power to create fire and ice. Para pag mainit sa room, ako na bahala sa airconditioning without having to pay that much for the electricity.

• 1 month later...

does anybody here read Sandman. In the sandman series, he made one person immortal and they meet once every 100 years. Kung bibigyan ako ng powers, that is what i would wish for. to be immortal. and to have a mystical wallet. heh heh heh. mystical in the sense that it always contains 20,000 cash (in any currency).. i thought about gift of tongues... but i already have that :)

does anybody here read Sandman. In the sandman series, he made one person immortal and they meet once every 100 years.  Kung bibigyan ako ng powers, that is what i would wish for.  to be immortal.  and to have a mystical wallet.  heh heh heh.  mystical in the sense that it always contains 20,000 cash (in any currency).. i thought about gift of tongues... but i already have that  :)

yes po, i read some, and ang maganda sa treatment niya Gaiman did not make it too tragedic. Ala lang, amoral o moral.

Btw, kung ako may power, trip ko iyung healing. Parang kay Wolverine. I need never be afraid of sickness, cancer, or slow death.