What Women Want?

• 2 weeks later...

I maybe a strong woman who can handle things on her own. Eat alone, sleep alone. But inside, that's not what I want.

I crave a man who is stronger than me. A man that will make me feel emotionally safe, valued and protected. Understand my craziness, love my wildness, not try and tame it. Respect me enough to make decisions with me, not without me. Talking to me, not ghosting me when my insecurities flared up. And most importantly, not give me a cold shoulder and answers when I ask whats wrong.

I know I can take care of myself but I want someone to come home too. To team up and build with. To be weird and laugh with in our home.

But it seems too much to ask. 😢

1 minute ago, Shinju said:

I maybe a strong woman who can handle things on her own. Eat alone, sleep alone. But inside, that's not what I want.

I crave a man who is stronger than me. A man that will make me feel emotionally safe, valued and protected. Understand my craziness, love my wildness, not try and tame it. Respect me enough to make decisions with me, not without me. Talking to me, not ghosting me when my insecurities flared up. And most importantly, not give me a cold shoulder and answers when I ask whats wrong.

I know I can take care of myself but I want someone to come home too. To team up and build with. To be weird and laugh with in our home.

It's not too much to ask @Shinju. You just need to meet the right person.

13 hours ago, Shinju said:

Yes you are asking too much. All of the qualities of a man that you prefer belongs to the so-called upper 10% of men. Security means a high commanding social status such as an attorney, medical doctor, CEO, high ranking military or police officer. But then you expect these men to accept your craziness and never bother to change you? For sure, as for your desire of safety & security you are pointing out to a fraction of men who are Athletic with carved mucscles a.k.a gym enthusiast. I know some of these guys, most of them are really born rich were they were able to access prestigious universities and pursue higher education because they don’t have the need to work. Then fastforward when the time comes as they practice their professions they are Just adding more & more money to their banks and acquiring more assets as well. These men are usually tied to a fixed marriage for obvious reasons.

on the flip side, these men can also break the rules if they see that you are pure (a virgin), hot, young, feminine, and educated… notice that social status is not on the list. YES this bimodal paradox are the conditions to get the upper 10% 

if you are hot but if you do not fit into the any of the above you can end up as a mistress. Provided that you accept the deal you can have that man. If you try to escape and challenge beyond such then consider it as its end.

you women should clearly have a picture of your worth in its truest sense. Do not ask for things you don’t deserve.

The question is how about the 90% of men outside the 10%

these are decent average earning men who can accept all the flaws and your history but are you willing to settle for an average life? It’s up to you. Please reflect or perk up with a cold glass of water so you will know where you are and what to expect.

Edited by lank
  • Winner! (+1) 1
10 hours ago, lank said:

you women should clearly have a picture of your worth in its truest sense. Do not ask for things you don’t deserve.

very well said brother, dami kasi simp sa panahon ngayon na kahit sino na lang ilalagay sa pedestal kaya even yung mga women na may excess baggage emotional and such, feeling virgin pa din kung maka-demand.

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 5/25/2023 at 1:03 PM, Ice Lover said:

very well said brother, dami kasi simp sa panahon ngayon na kahit sino na lang ilalagay sa pedestal kaya even yung mga women na may excess baggage emotional and such, feeling virgin pa din kung maka-demand.

On 5/25/2023 at 2:04 AM, lank said:

Yes you are asking too much. All of the qualities of a man that you prefer belongs to the so-called upper 10% of men. Security means a high commanding social status such as an attorney, medical doctor, CEO, high ranking military or police officer. But then you expect these men to accept your craziness and never bother to change you? For sure, as for your desire of safety & security you are pointing out to a fraction of men who are Athletic with carved mucscles a.k.a gym enthusiast. I know some of these guys, most of them are really born rich were they were able to access prestigious universities and pursue higher education because they don’t have the need to work. Then fastforward when the time comes as they practice their professions they are Just adding more & more money to their banks and acquiring more assets as well. These men are usually tied to a fixed marriage for obvious reasons.

on the flip side, these men can also break the rules if they see that you are pure (a virgin), hot, young, feminine, and educated… notice that social status is not on the list. YES this bimodal paradox are the conditions to get the upper 10% 

if you are hot but if you do not fit into the any of the above you can end up as a mistress. Provided that you accept the deal you can have that man. If you try to escape and challenge beyond such then consider it as its end.

The question is how about the 90% of men outside the 10%

these are decent average earning men who can accept all the flaws and your history but are you willing to settle for an average life? It’s up to you. Please reflect or perk up with a cold glass of water so you will know where you are and what to expect.

I AM THE WALKING EXAMPLE OF MY OWN STANDARDS. BUT IT Does not mean na yung sinasabi kong stronger than me is someone na anak ng presidente or whatsoever sa mga binanggit mong mala-wattpad guys. Sabagay, its so easy to make conclusions like that, mostly coming sa mga manipulative sad broke boy. Kayo yung mga palaging "ay gusto naman ng mga yan mayaman" , "gusto ng mga yan pogi." The hell.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...